Gaming What games have slowdowns on the original cart?

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I am playing Lost Magic which is suprisingly real good. Problem is that the game suffers from slowdowns. Since I don't own the original (shoot me) I have to wonder is it the game or my cart? Does anyone else suffer from slowdowns and if so are you playing on the original cart. To further more expore this topic, what games have slowdowns on the original cart? The only game I have owned to have slowdowns so far is:

Nanostray

Any others?

gryto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Once I was playing yoshi touch and go, I unleashed lots of eggs, and there were lots of enemies on the screen. It slowed down for a second. It's happened a couple of times I think.
It's quite difficult to make it happen.

xxatlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I am playing Lost Magic which is suprisingly real good. Problem is that the game suffers from slowdowns. Since I don't own the original (shoot me) I have to wonder is it the game or my cart? Does anyone else suffer from slowdowns and if so are you playing on the original cart. To further more expore this topic, what games have slowdowns on the original cart? The only game I have owned to have slowdowns so far is:

Nanostray

Any others?

in wifi or the acutal game?

in wifi, you get lagged some.

in regular single player mode, i get a bit of a slow down sometimes not very often though when trying to draw runes. i have the original cart too.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A few of the generic driving games have some slowdown at points although the king of slowdown would happen to be Spyro.

Damienelp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Age of empire seems to have huge slowdowns compared to the actual speed on the game.
I saw a video of the game in gamespot and the difference of speed was obvious.
Does anyone have a solution??

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am playing Lost Magic Offline and it seems to have some bad slowdowns at the start of the match. I'm in snow now but I don't think it's an enviromental thing. Maybe I will try and update my G6 software.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its probably your cart or the media in the cart. I am playing nanostray with my ez4lite, and noticed gameplay slowed down when you do that big explosion that clears everything off the screen. Otherwise it runs fine.
With my supercard with a SD card (which are faster than microsd cards at the moment), there was no slowdown with nanostray, but some parts of the game ran slightly faster, e.g. when there were less enemies on the screen.

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually regarding Nanostray I have the original cart and the original produces slowdowns when there are lots of bad guys and a big explosion.

Lost Magic I am "testing before I buy" and the slowdowns I am expeirencing are scaring me from buying the real deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse