OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey guyz last day some people said to me to pick one of this two flashcard

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=146

I dont know what are the best flashcard for me, I have Cfw luma ect, an 64 go sd card so the 3ds games are not a problem for me, but I want to play some game of DS in my 3ds (pokemon platinium,black white2, zelda phantom hourglass ect)

But I don't know what type of flashcard im supposed to buy, I think with logic, the best flash card are the most expensive but don't know if its really neccessary (yeah sorry for my english)

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If you want to use R4 Wood Kernel, you need to go for a first choice (R4i GOLD 3DS RTS).
But, if you don't want Wood Kernel Features, you can go for a second choice that $4 cheaper (R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS).

Again, this is what R4 Wood Kernel offer:
Wood R4 is a modified version of the Acekard Kernel to run on R4, M3 Simply, and R4i Gold (r4ids.cn.) It's basically praised for introducing all of the Acekard features so it basically had almost all the same features as akAIO. The only feature it didn't have was individual loader updates. Otherwise it had basically everything else.
I always suggest it because it's extremely light on the battery, the ROM performance is perfect, the RTS is stable and simple, it's easy and highly customizable, homebrew soft-reset, and so many other features. I personally think it's the best kernel next to akAIO and it's also why I always suggest the R4i Gold over other carts.
http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Reactions: Kanakops

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you want to use R4 Wood Kernel, you need to go for a first choice (R4i GOLD 3DS RTS).
But, if you don't want Wood Kernel Features, you can go for a second choice that $4 cheaper (R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS).

Again, this is what R4 Wood Kernel offer:

okay thanks, im going to pick the r4 gold, its just 4$ of difference, and if its better well, go for it, thanks again ;p

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also looks like the more expensive one supports real time saves, cheat codes etc., so it depends if you want those features or not.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Also looks like the more expensive one supports real time saves, cheat codes etc., so it depends if you want those features or not.
The cheaper one also support real time save (Since it has RTS in the name).
And I remember @gnmmarechal once said it also support cheat code (it should, since even abandon DSTT support cheat code too).

The only different is Wood Kernel which offer extra option.

Last edited by nechigawara,

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
meh 4$ is nothing, If its the price for more options i prefer, but Im not sure of this site, its safe to put my credit card ?

(its an 25$ mastercard) Can we trust this service?

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
meh 4$ is nothing, If its the price for more options i prefer, but Im not sure of this site, its safe to put my credit card ?

This site is gbatemp sponsor, also people here usually buy form them.
Althogh it a bit slow (normal for Chinese online shop), people rarely got a problem.

So, we can trust this site.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

nds-card.com is safe. Isn't it a sponsor of GBAtemp or smth?

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
cool thanks and yeah its write its an gbatemp sponsor but you know, some sites said '100%clean' and its all but not clean

Okay I have buy the card

The payment is waiting to get processed, your order has been successfully submitted, please do not place the order repeatly, the payment result will be sent to your email within 24 hours, you can log into the website to check out the status of the order. Thank you !

Last edited by Kanakops,

VassagoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the r4i gold. Just bought it from the same site and received it fast. You'll love it too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's a wonky website. You can communicate with them through email though. They are very responsive and will help you get the transaction completed.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I love the r4i gold. Just bought it from the same site and received it fast. You'll love it too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's a wonky website. You can communicate with them through email though. They are very responsive and will help you get the transaction completed.

Nice, I have some problem with the transaction now, I want to paid with an prepaid card but im on Canada, The card have 25$ CAD and not US, he want 20$ US
I try to said to remove the shipping track (2$) to work

Last edited by Kanakops,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nds-card.com is safe. Isn't it a sponsor of GBAtemp or smth?
nds-card.com is the official sponsor of the Temp, so buying from them helps support the site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: