Hacking What exactly constitues an offical psn eboot file??

Meeg85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get Dragon warrior vii ps1 working on Adrenaline. I downloaded iso and it glitched out during the opening. I found another "official" psp eboot file yet it also glitches out but takes longer to glitch out, it glitches during the "enter name screen" Am I not downloading the correct type? is there something in particular I should be looking for to get working ps1 files for vita emulation?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
An official PS1 game has DRM (keys.bin in the same folder of the game) and a proprietary codec for audio tracks, if the game uses this method for background music;
you can find them on PSN store servers, using programs such as NPS Browser + pkg2zip

There should be no functional difference for most games if they were manually converted, assuming you started from a proper dump ("iso" suggests you didn't), set the right options in psx2psp, and are using the cdda_enabler plugin for said streaming audio games...

This game in particular, however, is one of the ones where the current POPS has graphics problems (no text), and there's no popsloader for Adrenaline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs