what do you think of.. banned members!!!

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Vipera: dramaqueen
Margen: tbh banned inb4 i joined
Pokeacer: good riddance, once could be passed off as a mistake (basically what he did was stupid and we all assumed he'd learnt from this mistake) but twice is a joke. adios.

D

Deleted User

PokeAcer: I have nothing against about him
Vipera: I seriously though that we could become friends when that shithead started calling shit on me. Screw that drama queen
Margen: *who is he?*

D

Deleted User

Never spoke to any of them myself. Vipera was a bit annoying spamming posts saying "This post has been removed due to the staff's corruption to money and other people."

Every time I was unaware I was breaking the rules I was let off without a warning. As FAST6191 said you have to be beyond simply disagreeable to get a ban here.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been a complete bastard here for over a decade and never so much as received a warning, or a notice to wind my neck in.

To then make it to the point of being banned surely takes a special level of being disagreeable.
I got 1 warning point my entire time here but it was removed in less than an hour due to being a mistake. It takes a hell of a lot to get banned here. I posted a music video here that got me superbanned from a Coil facebook fan page. The worst I got was having the video removed here. (BTW one of the members of Coil directed a number of music videos for Nine Inch Nails, and the unreleased "Broken Movie"

I don't know where I was going with that, being somewhat drunk, but I liked margen67's posts as they seemed to line up with my opinions for the most part.

D

Deleted User

PokeAcer seemed nice at first but now I realise he's kind of an ass
I'm not sure what to think about Margen67 anymore
Vipera always gave off some bad vibes for some reason but I ignored that for the most part

Reactions: Tizm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there