Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm saying it won't play 360 games at more than about 2FPS.
tongue.gif

Sega CD emulation would make many people very happy.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
homebrew I want on PS3:
-Emulators: (8bit up to 128bit gen (maybe also DS/PSP?)).
-X86 emulator (once we will have linux back so we can run some win32 apps/games, but it will be slow).
-Some original homebrew games.

Most of those dreams will be soon reality I guess.

Kekkon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want a PS3 equivalent to the PSP's popstation, to have the games right on the XMB ready to play just as if you got it off PSN classics.
Of course it'd have much higher compatability too, since iirc the PS3 has a chipset for PS1.

second, to add more codecs to the PS3's media player, because I watch everything on my PS3.

Also a homebrew internet browser to replace the crap tastic Sony one (which I'm posting from)

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Kekkon said:
I just want a PS3 equivalent to the PSP's popstation, to have the games right on the XMB ready to play just as if you got it off PSN classics.
Of course it'd have much higher compatability too, since iirc the PS3 has a chipset for PS1.

second, to add more codecs to the PS3's media player, because I watch everything on my PS3.

Also a homebrew internet browser to replace the crap tastic Sony one (which I'm posting from)

PS3's PS1 emulation is fully software based, there is no chipset. If someone can decrypt pops modules from PS3 (as they did with psp ones) it may be possible.

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PSX/PS2/PS3 cleanly from HD in a very attrative gui with active development crew.

XBMC or equivalent/Boxxee.
N64,DC,Saturn emulators that run pretty dang good.

Multiplayer network, either on Sony's or off, but something for us home brewers that are banished,etc or not. Let Sony simply ban cheaters and not homebrewers....that would be ideal.

Training system.
What more could you hope for, really.
Slick CFW system which would allow 100% brick block, such as emulated nand.

Gamecube emulation at 100%.

And most important of all, a steady steady stream of exploits from 3.41 to infinity and every one in between.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if someone can make a ps2 emulation out of the ps3 non-bc system, that means he understands the ps3 structure more than the Sony engineers, which I doubt.

I just don't see PS2 emulation happening on a non-BC PS3 without an additional hardware / bridge, except maybe the very light games like Mojibiribbon

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
keine said:
PSX/PS2/PS3 cleanly from HD in a very attrative gui with active development crew.

XBMC or equivalent/Boxxee.
N64,DC,Saturn emulators that run pretty dang good.

Multiplayer network, either on Sony's or off, but something for us home brewers that are banished,etc or not. Let Sony simply ban cheaters and not homebrewers....that would be ideal.

Training system.
What more could you hope for, really.
Slick CFW system which would allow 100% brick block, such as emulated nand.

Gamecube emulation at 100%.

And most important of all, a steady steady stream of exploits from 3.41 to infinity and every one in between.

somebody has high hopes
rolleyes.gif

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
woops: forgot to mention~~~~
Wine emulator through PS3 Linux which maps 95% effecient to GPU, which allows me to run steam games on my PS3, with network access.
I can dream.
Full unlock of upcoming PS2 BC patent system, which redirects ISO access to external HD. Match that with opened PS3 pops....all from hard drive. Or simply use the emotion chip in my 60gB launch.
biggrin.gif

A hombrew app which decrypts the private/public key system allowing world domination and free reign/global catastrophe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0