What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Congrats! Ruby was my favorite for a long time. What did you think?
Well, it certainly was weird downgrading from a huge screen with 3D models to a DSlite of all things
The game itself, I enjoyed
Basically the only Pokémon I used were swampert and crobat
The differences between AS and Ruby aren't that many, but it still felt different enough for me to consider it a whole different game
By beat I mean beat the elite 4 and haven't touched since, about to boot the DSlite up again for after game

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Attained 50k gamerscore.
IMG_20170208_231213.jpg

I've got so many systems and so many games that it took a decade but whatever ;')

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Beat Dark Souls III last week, and I've just finished DSII:SotFS an hour ago. This means that, at this point, I've beaten every souls game (+Bloodborne) that's currently out.
I have to say though, the 'final' boss in DSII (Nashandra?) was a joke though. I was expecting some kind of massive struggle, but she barely did anything.

Last edited by nasune,

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Sm4sh with my friend and took a perfect stock on him.. I threw and ore club up to finish my combo but that still wasn't enough to make him turn off items.. lol
I also grabbed a hammer which made a soccer ball fly up into him taking the stock.. I got that one on replay if anyone wants it
(I don't have one of the perfect stock because he ragequit)

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've done a No death run 3 times all getting better times each playthrough with what you see being my all time best. To NOT die in that game it really tough especially in Rusty Bucket Bay's engine room or getting the extra honeycomb piece under the icy water in Click Clock Wood.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Managed to get through "Reclaimer" in Halo 4 without the game-breaking glitch (google it) - only took 3 attempts.

10 perfect waves in one round of Garden Ops, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - you get nothing extra for getting 10 perfect waves (and one was a Super Boss wave), also finally got Sombrero Bean Bomb in a pack, who knows why that took so long, I have 3 characters at Master. Did my bit for this weekends Community Challenge, but with 9 hours left it looks like the red chest is staying shut.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c