What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Castiel, Aug 7, 2012.

1. SmellyPirateMonkey

SmellyPirateMonkey GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2015
    United States
    I got my Mystic to level 52 on Tera. And did about 15 story quests on FFXIV. Pretty productive day

2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    Got all kills in a round in CSGO

3. DragorianSword

DragorianSword GBAtemp's #1 Gunter

Oct 31, 2008
    Belgium
    Finished the League in Pokémon Sun.
    Also got really lucky and found a Bagon in 10 minutes, while it took my friend 3 hours and got a mimikyu, female Salandit and the other 2 starters through wonder trade.

4. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    100%ed RDR again for the 3rd time.
    THis time on PS3.

5. lcie nimbus

lcie nimbus 100th degree asskicker

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    FINNNNNNAAAALLLYYYYY beat Belgar in Trails in the sky second chapter . upload_2016-12-14_16-24-54.png ......on nightmare mode .....the description aptly says : it's your funeral ...may aidios be with you

vayanui8 likes this.
  6. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    California
    I just opened my Black Friday n3ds. I also upgraded my r4i gold to work with it. The 3D is trippy, so I turned it off. Will probably hardmod it.

7. vayanui8

vayanui8 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    United States
    NG or NG+? Nightmare is insane as it is, but if its on NG then I wish you luck lol.

8. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    The C: drive
    (not today but yesterday) Got both the pixel achievements for both of my favorite Overwatch characters!

9. lcie nimbus

lcie nimbus 100th degree asskicker

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    Ng. Its was LOTTTTTTSSSSSSS of fun

10. Touko White

Touko White Scarlet's Clone

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    This was a few weeks ago, but I managed to play SMB1's SNES version and get a score of 888990.

11. DragorianSword

Oct 31, 2008
    Belgium
    Finally beat the fricking Chocobo race with 0:00 in FFX while waiting for my turn at the barber!
    Now I just have to dodge 200 lightning bolts...

Also finished the story of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

12. Hifisti

Hifisti Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2017
    Finland
    Yei, new member in Gba temp here! But yeah not really today's thing but recently i finally installed Win10 on my Macbook Pro and played a good 4-5 hours straight L4D2 with friend. Gotta say it's still a blast even today.

Lähetetty minun Nexus 6P laitteesta Tapatalkilla

13. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    Complete Huniepop in a hour 100%

14. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    Got a Jolly 5IV Cosmog at Lake of the Sunne after around 2150 soft resets. Only to find out later that seemingly comp sets of Solgaleo run Adamant, which I already have (attacker variant, I just discovered the specially defensive strategy). Ah well, I nicknamed it Kotal Kahn. Somehow I was more happy about this over the mascot legends. I'm not sure why, I think because for those, I was tired of soft resetting manually, this one I used the Event bot from PKMN-NTR, and it only took about 2 days to get the right Cosmog, whereas the mascots took upwards of 2 weeks. I'll probably be more pumped if I get hidden power legends, for example running the Tapu bot for an HP Ice Tapu Koko, seemingly that's harder to come by than just 5IV.

Probably a waste of time in the mind of most people because of hyper training, but meh, I think it's more impressive to spend the time, have the patience (bot notwithstanding) to soft reset for IVs. On the flipside with transfer mons once Bank happens, especially my Omega Ruby legends, I'll be fishing for bottle caps and patching them up big time.

15. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Finished '99 mode on BS Infinite for me boyfriend.

8th time '99 mode in total.

16. nasune

nasune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    Netherlands
    Just beat Dark Souls (using only a list of areas and bosses to make sure I didn't miss anything, but otherwise completely blind), and I have to say the final boss was just tedious. It was not necessarily hard, but having to find the right weapon to do proper damage meant that I had to do the final area over and over until it became just a chore. I would've preferred a bonfire near the boss. Still it's the third game in the Souls series that I've beaten (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne), and I plan to play the other two at some point. (Still have Gravity Rush 2, Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV, and Resident Evil VII to play first (possibly BotW too, it depends on when I get around to beat the other games))

17. DragorianSword

Oct 31, 2008
    Belgium
    Finished Steins;Gate for PSVita.
    I stubbornly looked for hours for the last CG frame before finally deciding to look it up, only to see that it's in your in-game mailbox when you finish the game...
    Oh well, got another platinum trophy at least.

In between studying I finally managed to beat the Chocobo Race with a time of 0:00 on FFX.
    Only need the lightning dodge trophy to get platinum, but I always seem to fail after around 50 so I might not bother with it at all.

Also just started Zero Time Dilemma. Having played the previous games (plus having just finished Steins;gate, which revolves around time travel and multiple worlds theory) I have a good idea of what is happening.
    But these games have blown my mind before so I guess there's no telling until I reach the end ^_^

18. Woodland

Woodland Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2016
    Not a big accomplishment, but I got a lot farther in Final Fantasy Tactics: Grimoire of the Rift A2, then I ever did when I first got the game.

19. RyRyIV

RyRyIV Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2016
    United States
    Raccoon City
    I passed 75% of Achievements unlocked in RE7 today, so that's got me excited.

20. Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds Smartass

Banned
    Nov 17, 2016
    Mexico
    I beat Pokémon Ruby for the first time
    Nvm I did it yesterday since right now as I'm editing this post it's already a new day here in TacoLand

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds, Feb 4, 2017
    RyRyIV likes this.