What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Finally finished Detective Conan and Kindaichi Case Files. Well, almost.

In the 7th chapter, you get an option to choose whether you want to play as Kindaichi or as Conan, and I picked Kindaichi, and finished the game from his point of view. Now I'm re-playing the 7th chapter as Conan, to see both endings.
How many hours ingame? This is interessing me.

Reactions: Lycan911

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Took me 25 hours for the first route, and I'll probably need around 3 hours for the second route, so around 28 hours for the whole game
Dayum, It seems very cool, What is the link to the translation patch? I would like to give it a try :)

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You're welcome, and I hope you'll enjoy it, it might even become my all-time favorite DS game :D
Patching the ROM right now, I think I am going to like it. From what I could see, the gameplay interface looks similar to Time Hollows :)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was SUPPOSED to be going to the Starcraft 2 tournament at Warwick University tonight, a friend of a friend was getting us in for free 'cause he knows a guy, but when we got to his place to head up to the uni he said that 'not enough people' had turned up (which I suspect means that a girl he wanted to see there wasn't attending and he lost interest) and we couldn't go. So today in gaming I achieved massive stress and disappointment and discovered that said friend of a friend is in fact a massive bell end.

But I also got the last Ace Attorney game I need to complete my set, at least until the new one releases in English, after finally getting XDelta working with some help from the Shoutbox and getting the English patch onto Prosecutor's Path.

D

Deleted_11405

dDne nothing with gaming last 24h.
I have these installed on my notebook:

Ⓗⓐⓛⓕ-Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ Ⓞⓟⓟⓞⓢⓘⓝⓖ Ⓕⓞⓡⓒⓔ Ⓑⓛⓤⓔ Ⓢⓗⓘⓕⓣ
Ⓔⓜⓟⓔⓡⓞⓡ - Ⓑⓐⓣⓣⓛⓔ Ⓕⓞⓡ Ⓓⓤⓝⓔ
Ⓐⓜⓢⓣⓔⓡⓓⓐⓜ Ⓣⓐⓧⓘ Ⓜⓐⓓⓝⓔⓢⓢ
Ⓤⓝⓡⓔⓐⓛ Ⓣⓞⓤⓡⓝⓐⓜⓔⓝⓣ / ②00③
Ⓐⓜⓔⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝ ⓂⓒⒼⓔⓔ'ⓢ Ⓐⓛⓘⓒⓔ
Ⓕⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓢⓘⓜⓤⓛⓐⓣⓞⓡ ②00②
Ⓒⓞⓓⓔⓝⓐⓜⓔ Ⓞⓤⓣⓑⓡⓔⓐⓚ
ⒷⒻ Ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓣ Ⓒⓞⓜⓑⓐⓣ
ⓐ② ⓡⓐⓒⓔⓡ ② & ④
ⓣⓞⓒⓐ / ⓣⓞⓒⓐ ②

Maybe it's a good idea to play a game.. i have some time, holidays..

Good time and take care gaming. Greets

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
aebb68dcc954b8ecb9f1ea9fb9eae9a7.jpg

Detective Conan and Kindaichi Case Files - CHECK!

It's official, this is my all-time favorite DS game. :D

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember. I haven't used my snes for years. Maybe someday I will retry all levels one by one.
You can do it! I remember I was about 13 or so when I first 100%'d the GBA version. All dragon coins, too! :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that I beat Bulletstorm (360) last week, on hard difficulty. It was a lot of fun for $5, and I'm surprised it didn't sell well enough to warrant a sequel. Real shame, especially since the ending very heavily teased a sequel. We could really use more single-player-focused run-and-gun shooters with unique mechanics like this one.

Edit 2: I just beat Bayonetta (Wii U) on hard mode. It was rough, and my scores were abysmal, but I didn't do worse than my last normal run, so I'd say that I'm improving. :) And I had no idea there was yet ANOTHER difficulty unlocked upon beating! 0_0 Looks like I have yet another difficulty to wreck me when I next decide to play. :P

Last edited by TripleSMoon,
Reactions: VinsCool

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completed Digimon World DS. The game is frustrating at moments (return to training peak) and I wanted to leave it sometimes (the swamp...) Anyway, it was a fun game! Waiting for the translation of Digimon Story Lost Evolution.
P.S. Can anybody recommend a game for a nuzlocke-sorts of game run?

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completed Digimon World DS. The game is frustrating at moments (return to training peak) and I wanted to leave it sometimes (the swamp...) Anyway, it was a fun game! Waiting for the translation of Digimon Story Lost Evolution.
P.S. Can anybody recommend a game for a nuzlocke-sorts of game run?
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey

Reactions: TheLoneWolfGamer

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Reached The Abyss in Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.
Got the translated Tales of Innocence ROM working.
Smashed a few high scores on Rocksmith 2014.
Wife pointed out that my as yet unnamed black and gold Les Paul electric guitar I was using for said Rocksmith scores is near identical to one owned by Greg House on House M.D.
Messed about on Lego Rock Band DS.

Kind of a slow day to be honest.

Reactions: TheLoneWolfGamer

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just bought Rocket League for PC , but before Downloading i wanted to check the Windows update.....my last update was almost 3 years ago, Now i have 1,5GB of updates that will take many hours to finish .
and i Have to wait 'till tommorow to play RL. T-T.....

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat Cave Story 3D (3DS) on normal difficulty, with the true ending.

This is a massive deal for me. I was first introduced to Cave Story roughly three years ago, when I saw the 3DS eShop version (the one with the original graphics and music, but the features of Cave Story Plus). I beat the game with the normal ending and made the prerequisites of the true ending, but I was nowhere near as good of a gamer as I am now, so I just couldn't beat it. So I gave up on it. Now three years later, albeit with a different version of Cave Story, I finally got the true ending. I'm really proud of myself, and really happy I gave the game another chance. It's actually really cool despite the criticism (I never understood why people complained about Nicalis's "bastardized" Cave Story ports), and the graphics and music did a great job capturing the dank, moody atmosphere. I'd love to see a 3DS Metroid game in 2D, but with 3D graphics like this one.

Edit: Forgot to mention that my playtime was about 9:30 according to my 3DS log.

Last edited by TripleSMoon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM