What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Don't know, how familiar are you guys with The Binding of Isaac, but the original vanilla version got an update which is available now, for those who own the Wrath of The Lamb DLC, called The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of The Lamb Eternal Edition which adds few extras to the game and some bugs as well... :lol:
Well with a lot of frustration on the end of the day I managed to get 100% again on the game. (the update added 15 more achievements)
At first it was frustrating, because I was a bit rusty, after playing the remake a lot... the flash version is very different and lagy, and buggy, so at the start it was really weird...but with time I had fun with it, and managed to beat it!
Now I don't have to touch it anymore, ever again! :rofl2:
268614-Isaac%20v2.png

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Has been a while lot since I reported here. but I haven't done a whole lot of gaming, really, just your typical Smash battle, Mario Kart race or Diva song.

But now I'm back at action because I bought Omega Quintet and gawd I'm in love again.
At first it gives a lot of a Neptunia vibe, but has it's own perks.
The battle system has some interesting mechanics, you can alter turn order with the help of Takt(the MC), but the dirty work is done by the hand of the Verse Maidens.
every action has a wait, so you can do several small actions and have many turns in a row or only one big action. this is important because there are bonuses if you fall in a determined turn "slot", the enemy wins said bonus too if he do, so you need to calculate what actions you take. on top of that you can do more than one action per turn, and If you break a enemy guard of defeat it, you win 1 more move in your next turn(up to twice your normal number of actions).

That regarding the battle system, now the fan service part...... you better play the game because I haven't explored that part yet(really), and besides I'm on chapter 3 and still don't have all the options unlocked.

EDIT: and dat battle music

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A great Week for my ''gamingness'':
Finished The PC version of FF XIII, and i just cried 3 times through the ending, My favorite FF of all time.
Started FF XIII-2, I´m on the bresha ruins right before the Atlas boss battle.
Also finished Warioware Touched and Fire emblem Sacred stones, good games too.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still playing fire emblem and finished the Lyn story arc

I should finish that game already. I have some kind of endofgamephobia and have left it sitting in the last map for years.
Meh... I have preserved all my units alive, as one should, but I failed to turn Nino into a top mage and that saddens me... Should have done a better use of the opportunities to level her up.

Regarding accomplishments in gaming... err... uhm... Got a Perfect SS in the "World is Mine" song in "Project Mirai 2"... does that even count?
(For all the effort I put into it I can't go above S in "Age Age Again" and can't even reach S in any difficulty level 9 song... life)

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Finished chapter 3 and 4 of Omega Quintet. now I finally have the quintet of idols verse maidens.
I still have my doubts about who will be my waifu favorite verse maiden, but I'm inclining towards Aria or Kyouka, I must admit Momoka too, even though she..... better not spoil that. I'll just say that seeing it from a more legal point of view can be a good thing.

Reactions: DragorianSword

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing a bit of Diablo 3 after buying it a few days back. My roommate and I cooped the whole experience (from our respective PS4s) and finished off Act V last night. Now that I've unlocked Adventure mode, maybe I'll work on getting characters other than my Witchdoctor up to 70+.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
The sense of archievements. :wink:

It's not like, I don't like the game, or play it only for and until I get the achievements. No! I played it a lot, in the past, completed it many times, but it got old, and the new version is way better.
It's just that it got an update from nowhere and it's trolling and chaotic as hell...so I decided to try it out, and I got addicted to it again, and played until I got the rest of the achievements, to complete it again...It's just that....the game trolled so hard that I said that I will never play it ever again...:rofl2:
But you can never know.... :P :lol:

Reactions: Bimmel

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I got my second platinum trophy ever in Sly Cooper on Vita the other day!

Also defeated Vicar Amelia in Bloodborne.

I though you had sold you PS4 :unsure:. but good to see you are back with the "good" guys :yayps3:.

I did little to nothing progress overall in gaming and that because I tried to play multiple games that at the end played nothing of each. please forgive me my verse maidens ;O;

on the almost side of achievements I ALMOST beat master core 9.0 with a custom defender Link in Smash U. I was traversing the last stretch of the last labyrinth and fell prey of the motherfuckers with shield while I was trying to get rid of the laser guys, that cost me get to +100%. later on the last chamber, damaged the last core enough to be sure that any other attack that I could land would finish it. turns out I forgot to get rid of the laser guy on the platform of the right and stun locked me and threw me direct to a danger zone ending my promising run. I was gonna go for the revenge but the last Splatoon global testfire was starting.

now on the Splatoon global testfire I ended using the roller more than any other weapon because of the versatility. I wanted to test how much could you do with it and after getting used and using better strategies really surprised me, even I ended in a team of four rollers 3 round in a row and won with 60% at least on every match. I like that when two rollers clash both players die xDD.
After that I changed to charger, it was rather slow to use and you must keep your distance at all times, has a steeper learning curve than the roller.
Then I picked up the Splatter Jr. and as the name may suggest is very easy to use, more easy than the regular Splatter that is very straight forward. I survied some "ohh siht" situations thanks to the shield and did well overall.

I played all with the motion controls on, I don't get why people can't stand them. I found them good to aim up and down but turned the camera with the stick.

EDIT: more Omega Quintet music

Reactions: chavosaur

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's not like, I don't like the game, or play it only for and until I get the achievements. No! I played it a lot, in the past, completed it many times, but it got old, and the new version is way better.
It's just that it got an update from nowhere and it's trolling and chaotic as hell...so I decided to try it out, and I got addicted to it again, and played until I got the rest of the achievements, to complete it again...It's just that....the game trolled so hard that I said that I will never play it ever again...:rofl2:
But you can never know.... :P :lol:
That the spirit. As long it's out of fun, everything's fine in my book! : )

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I though you had sold you PS4 :unsure:. but good to see you are back with the "good" guys :yayps3:.
Yea I had the Destiny White one awhile back, but it shat out, sent it to Sony for fixing and they sent it back STILL broken, so then I took it to best buy, where I had bought it, had them "fix it", and then it was STILL FREAKIN BROKEN, so at that point I just demanded a full refund.

After sulking about it a few months, I got a new one with Bloodborne last week, and have been a happy little Chavo since.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I beat the second boss of I Wanna Kill the Kamilia 2 and made it to the third boss. For those of you who may wonder wtf that game is, this is the second boss:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup