What Console should i get?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • PS4

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

It really depends on what games you want to play. If you want to play Mario Odyssey, BOTW, Mario Kart 8 DX and so on then get the Switch. If you're more interested in The Witcher 3, Nioh and all the other great PS4 games then get a PS4. Does portability mean something to you? If price and graphics are a factor then the PS4 is the better choice.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Beerus
D

Deleted-355425

Xbox one X, dont bother with the weaker lesser consoles.

go for the switch :)

Last edited by ,

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
true but i cant decide big nintendo fan boy and switch scene is on fire but ps4 has good jrpgs and all my friends have it

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your asking this on a pro Nintendo forum... Hmm...

Anyways, it's really up to personal preference. Want great Indies, some downgraded 3rd party ports and Nintendo stuff on the go? Get a switch. Want a large established library of first and third party games? Go with the ps4.

Bowl0l

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
PS4 because the library and accessory has great discounts.
Get a Nintendo Switch after Nintendo Select starts. You are not missing any discounts on the eShop.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not you, and I do not know what you want to play. PS4 exclusives? A PS4. Switch exclusives and games such as Skyrim if you like to play on the go? A Switch. Counter-Strike, ARMA, League of Legends, Dota, Battlefield, etc.? A PC.

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i might buy the one which has the best deal on boxing day currently i now im leaning toward ps4 since it has abiger game library

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have ps4 3ds and pc.....get a switch...it the best choice

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ps4 has plenty of jrpgs and stuff but....expensive dlc....i only say the game: Blue Reflection...59.99 Euro......season pass...79.99 Euro...it isnt the only game that is so expensive

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are looking for a good deal, a PS4 is your best option, I saw one with horizon ratchet and clank and the last of us the other day.
That being said, my PS4 is getting dust now thanks to the Switch, but that is due to the fact that I've played most of the games I wanted on it for now.

If you are looking for different experiences, you should look into what the two system have to offer, the PS4 has been around for a long time so there are many great games at good prices, the Switch games are full price.

Now, the defining factor(for me at least) would be portability. I have a Vita and remote play is awesome, and IF(and that id a ridiculous if, but one that really make or break a game in remote play) the would let you map the controllers, I would have to vote for PS4, but since you can't do that(and for some reason they choose the worst layup for each game) I definitely say Switch.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
true but i cant decide big nintendo fan boy and switch scene is on fire but ps4 has good jrpgs and all my friends have it
Okay...I see two moot arguments here and two valid ones.
-the nintendo fan boy thing: please...don't. Yes, the switch has more of the same of that, but it's no experience like you can have on previous consoles/handhelds you already have.
-what your friends have could be a valid argument if you almost always hook up together, and/or they beg you to join their team on this or that game. But seeing how this isn't your main point, I would think this is a huge "what if?" pipedream.

The valid ones:
-the switch scene being active. I don't follow this one myself (I can't keep up with the wiiu's library, and that has far less activity :P ), but if this outweighs the next point, go for it
-the ps4 has good jrpgs. Again, I don't follow this one (they're not my type), but a console having the games that you want should be your main, if not only, argument to getting it. In the end, you don't buy consoles so they look smug next to your television but to actually play games on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.