Hardware What color 3DS do you prefer?

What color 3DS are you going to pre-order?

• Cosmo Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aqua Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
Not digging the blue, too colorful. Black is cooler and more serious looking.
Yes, you wouldn't want to be caught playing Pokemon and Mario on a handheld console that didn't look serious.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I normally go for either black or white but that blue one looks so sexy... I think I need a hands-on to actually being able to decide
biggrin.gif

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think the blue one looks very nice, but i don't like that it is brighter on the bottom side. so the black one it is for me!

and i think i would grow tired of the blue color over time...

TheNikkoMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
All my other Nintendo handhelds so far have been black, so I figured I'd buy something else for a change. So I looked at cdon.com, and the red one just caught me. I preordered it a week ago, but when I saw the live conference I noticed that noone had the red one. So I sent an e-mail to cdon asking if they had a confirmation weather the red one would come out at the same time as the others. Appearently it will. So I'm happy
biggrin.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
TheNikkoMan said:
All my other Nintendo handhelds so far have been black, so I figured I'd buy something else for a change. So I looked at cdon.com, and the red one just caught me. I preordered it a week ago, but when I saw the live conference I noticed that noone had the red one. So I sent an e-mail to cdon asking if they had a confirmation weather the red one would come out at the same time as the others. Appearently it will. So I'm happy
biggrin.gif

They are totally shitting you. Red 3DS is not available at launch, anywhere, for anyone.

TheNikkoMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Ramonra said:
TheNikkoMan said:
biggrin.gif

They are totally shitting you. Red 3DS is not available at launch, anywhere, for anyone.
You were right. Now the release date of the red one is "coming", while the blue and black are still the 25th. Damn swedes. Anyone know when the red one will be launched/when it will be announced?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preordered black.....but honestly I want the red one.....or ideally the purple one from E3

But something tells me some of the E3 colors wont see the light of day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: