Gaming What are you playing on your original Gameboy Advance/SP?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With gpsp, castlevania runs great. Even large roms such as kingdom hearts and mother3 work fine. The only game that gave me trouble was gadget racers (U). That one would crash during a race. That game is awesome. After I got my backlight in my Gba, I've removed gpsp from my Psp.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
IMG_3386.JPG
gbm.jpg

Currently replaying Advance Wars 2

Dend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, one of my all time favorites, on my purple rechargeable and back lit AGB001.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea should of got a Everdrive GBA x5 beats the shit out of a ezf 4 any day well worth the investment

I'm waiting to see if krikzz makes an X7 version. I've got an EZ4, but TBH the cart I prefer to use is my old 256 EFA Linker. It's very limited in capacity, but I tend to concentrate on one big game at a time per any console anyway.

Last GBA game I beat, probably MvsDK. I was playing with Banjo Pilot recently, but got distracted with other games. Need to get back to it.

I have two AGS-101's, one black and one pink. Both bought new, still have the boxes, papers, little plastic bags, etc.

I also have a Gameboy Player on my cube. I use an SNES controller to cube adapter with it. Should've bought the Hori controller back in the day when it wasn't $$$.

axs8Qah.jpg

3d9oJcL.jpg

Last edited by Hanafuda,
Reactions: Todderbert

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting to see if krikzz makes an X7 version. I've got an EZ4, but TBH the cart I prefer to use is my old 256 EFA Linker. It's very limited in capacity, but I tend to concentrate on one big game at a time per any console anyway.

Last GBA game I beat, probably MvsDK. I was playing with Banjo Pilot recently, but got distracted with other games. Need to get back to it.

I have two AGS-101's, one black and one pink. Both bought new, still have the boxes, papers, little plastic bags, etc.

I also have a Gameboy Player on my cube. I use an SNES controller to cube adapter with it. Should've bought the Hori controller back in the day when it wasn't $$$.

axs8Qah.jpg

3d9oJcL.jpg

Nice spice cube!, loving the dualing SPs. Here's a partial shot of my GBA system collection. Have acquired more over time but put away in different areas.

QQBEbZr.jpg

and my Zelda..love this one, but its only an AGS-001. Going to leave it original since its mint and unused.

ZRJxMQO.jpg

Reactions: Hanafuda

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice spice cube!, loving the dualing SPs. Here's a partial shot of my GBA system collection. Have acquired more over time but put away in different areas.

QQBEbZr.jpg

and my Zelda..love this one, but its only an AGS-001. Going to leave it original since its mint and unused.

ZRJxMQO.jpg

Holy moly! That's some gba collection.

That spice cube. complete w/ 1 controller, original power supply and AV cable, cost me all of 11 bucks in a "BookOff" store in Yokohama in 2013. The extra matching controller and gb player came later.

Last edited by Hanafuda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass