Gaming What are you grabbing at launch?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Myself I decided for PS4 only exclusives considering I own a Xbox 360 and some of the launch games will be released on the 360. :yayps3:

Launch Day PS4
inFamous Second Son (Loved the previous inFamous games, the trailer at E3 looked awesome.)
KillZone Shadow Fall (Looks interesting enough. Might get this, or BF4.)
Playstation Plus One Year (Loved the free games on the Vita/PS3. Drive Club comes free with PSN+ on the PS4.)

The total with tax is $604.52. But worth it. My question to you is what are you getting with your launch day PS4, and why? (If you don't plan on getting one, don't bother posting here and antagonizing those who are.)

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah Xbone 1 haz better Launch Gamez......Jokes aside tho

Knack - Really cool looking Reminds of Crash Bandicoot/Katamari Damacy as u can make ur little Guy Grow to a Beast
inFamous 2nd Son - Passed the First,DL 2 off of PS+ and the Demo looks sick already (seeing him jump to top of Space Needle and do his Best Superman Landing also makes me tingly in the downstairs)
WarFrame - Even tho its Free 2 Play and might be Launch Windowish whut i saw from Demo also looks Fast n Furious mixing FPS+Melee style Madness and really liking the Art Style seems like a Karas Anime Game :)

Hopefully they show sum more stuff at GamesCon and make me not want to sell my Vita to Preorder my PS4......

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have PS+. I don't think I'll be picking up any actual games. I'll try to just rent some from gamely.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Games mentioned here are launch window games right? Looking up the launch titles infamous isn't one of them and neither is the order ._.

For myself I know I'm getting (From the launch window anyway)
Infamous
Kingdom hearts
Knack

An doesn't it come with PS+ o-o?

Chiverus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
definitely knack, watch_dogs, and AC4 as I dont need to much multiplayer right now and not to many people to play with.

MaartenMx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Probably a burger, fries... Oh "Launch"! ah.

probably nothing. I like to see how things work out. Ill probably get one eventually. But till then, ill wait. And play the 360 BF4.

pff BF4 on 360, 16 players max on those huge maps is something you don't want imo.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pff BF4 on PC, 64 player max, 1920x1080 up to 2560x1600 and 60fps and beyond. 3D, better controllers.

;O;

OT: If I would get a PS4, I would get watch dogs, knack, killzone.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Watch Dogs and Infamous: Second Son~ ^_^
After that going to wait patiently with the hope of Dark Souls 2 to be released on ps4 >:3

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
http://www.amazon.de/Sony-PlayStation-4-Konsole/dp/B00BIYAO3K/

I think this tells the tale. On top of that, PS+ has Driveclub for free.Will be getting InFamous and possibly a few other games too, but only after the prices drop. Not really because I don't want them, but because I have to finish my master's thesis sooner than later.. :glare:

Edit: indeed the ps4+killzone bundle in question.. Link seems to not work well..

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Myself I decided for PS4 only exclusives considering I own a Xbox 360 and some of the launch games will be released on the 360. :yayps3:

Launch Day PS4
inFamous Second Son (Loved the previous inFamous games, the trailer at E3 looked awesome.)
KillZone Shadow Fall (Looks interesting enough. Might get this, or BF4.)
Playstation Plus One Year (Loved the free games on the Vita/PS3. Drive Club comes free with PSN+ on the PS4.)

The total with tax is $604.52. But worth it. My question to you is what are you getting with your launch day PS4, and why? (If you don't plan on getting one, don't bother posting here and antagonizing those who are.)

Sadly, infamous is not a launch game

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Games mentioned here are launch window games right? Looking up the launch titles infamous isn't one of them and neither is the order ._.

For myself I know I'm getting (From the launch window anyway)
Infamous
Kingdom hearts
Knack

An doesn't it come with PS+ o-o?

Lol Infamous and KH are both not launch titles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs