Hacking what are all the flash card that works on the 3ds firmware 4.5.0-10? and which one is the best?

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
directly go to official site "where to buy" or shop temp,you will find many trustworthy stores provide preflashed 3ds flashcart.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont mean to spam but dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo

why do make soo many threads like this

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i dont mean to spam but dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo dstwo

why do make soo many threads like this

Because it's a valid concern and there isn't a separate subforum for flash cards that work on the 3DS yet, so it's all going to be lumped in here.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Because it's a valid concern and there isn't a separate subforum for flash cards that work on the 3DS yet, so it's all going to be lumped in here.
There's no subforum because it's the same thing as the DS/DSi, and there's also a sticky that says if you're looking for into on ROMs or flash carts, and then directs you to the right sections.

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's no subforum because it's the same thing as the DS/DSi, and there's also a sticky that says if you're looking for into on ROMs or flash carts, and then directs you to the right sections.

Bluh bluh give valid reason have someone complain.

I'm not saying it isn't stupid, I'm just going through the person's thought process when they post a thread.

PyroJing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the R4i, I don't have one but I do have the DSTWO, and one thing I didn't know before buying it is that the processor inside it always runs so it drains your 3DS just as fast as if you were playing a game if you leave it in sleep mode for street pass. Big disappointment when I found that out. DSTWO does have some nice features but don't get it for emulation, you're better off buying a PSP Go for $50 which does much better emulation including GBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: