Gaming what application would you like to see on Switch?

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew Channel. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Nintendo can work with Homebrew devs to augment the appeal and value of their console the exact same way they use 3rd party developers to attract people to their consoles. If they can strike some sort of partnership, they can simultaneously influence the direction of homebrew development on their consoles (ie. have some sway in mitigating the development of piracy-enabling tools) while reaping the benefits of the tidal wave of consumer attention that would come their way as a result. On our end, we would see homebrew development proceed at an unprecedented rate because Nintendo would be enabling it; maybe even directly assisting it. Consoles and homebrew can go hand-in-hand the same as PCs and programs, Nintendo just needs to get over their ego and put in the effort. Not that establishing such a radically different and progressive dynamic would be easy, but it would be mutually beneficial to both Nintendo's console sales and the consumers.

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
-A decent Youtube app
-Netflix
-WWE Network
-An audio/video player
-Flipnote if the screen is capacitive

U83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wii U's web browser was amazing, especially for watching YouTube, I really hope to see something similar on Switch. E-Book reader and media player would also be great so could justify carrying this thing with me, since I'm not much into playing on the go.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
- Capability to in-game voice chat. Ok it's not an app but would be nice.
- video/sound player
- YT
- capability to stream
- app/play store

Last edited by Cava,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)