Hacking what about vr hack for pc?a tutorial here should be cool!!

mhayen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi there if you google it you will have some result.i tested quickly didn t have success with my pc probably because out to date driver and obselet videocard (old notebook) got psvrtoolbox working , will continue when i ll take time for it with my desktop ,but believe it s working even head motion tracking, in not so long we will get full compatibility at least with xbox camera and in a not so long future probably fpv for drone too will be common with psvr and yes psvr work with everithing hdmi in cinematic mode i ll post more when i get it working great on pc

Last edited by mhayen,

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
hi there if you google it you will have some result.i tested quickly didn t have success with my pc probably because out to date driver and obselet videocard (old notebook), will continue when i ll take time for it with my desktop ,but believe it s working even head motion tracking, in not so long we will get full compatibility at least with xbox camera and in a not so long future probably fpv for drone too will be common with psvr and yes psvr work with everithing hdmi in cinematic mode i ll post more when i get it working great on pc
Urm, it would be nice if you could elaborate..

mhayen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

mhayen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
got it working dont really know the clean way i ve installed lot of driver and software maybe not need all but it work psmove not fully implented with psvr but it s coming 3d,360 video 3d 360 gaming work can also adjust the cinematic screen size contrast and view distance with slide bar so better than the 3 screen size choice on playstation i m not going to make a full tutorial because i dont know what was important in all i have installed but it s working psvr really work on pc and in few month will probably work better than on playstation because you can use up to 4 camera for tracking on 360 degree so it will be better than the playstation can do

Last edited by mhayen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: