coldstream

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I'm considering getting an 3DS again, i've had one on its early days but sold it as i had all the games that got released and got tired of it. Now i surely regret it, even with the possibilities these days to mod it and all.
So i'm looking to buy me a 3DS again but the New3DS makes my choice a bit harder.

First of all, i am not sure to get either a new or a pre-used one. Second, i need to look at the FW version thats running on it, right?
Also, are there really that much advantages of getting a N3DS instead of a regular one? I mean, the games that only runs on N3DS are very limited and its still unknown if that will be the way Nintendo is heading?

Then, i really need to know if its gonna be a regular one or a XL one too?

What are the best recommendations you guys give me? :)

bananapi761

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New 3DS has a larger chance of bricking for hacks like downgrading. I have a O3DS but personally I would get a 2DS. Most people say it looks and feels awkward but I really like the way it feels. It's also the cheapest system you can get new.

coldstream

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nah i dont like the 2DS at all. For me, with al the nostalgia i have, a new 3ds in white looks sexy with the old colors on the buttons. :D
How big is the chance it got FW 10.4 or 10.5 on it, if i buy it new?

And, is the XL screen worth it or is the "regular" one better, in terms of screen quality?

Alex3dss

Unmotivated and depressed
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I'm considering getting an 3DS again, i've had one on its early days but sold it as i had all the games that got released and got tired of it. Now i surely regret it, even with the possibilities these days to mod it and all.
So i'm looking to buy me a 3DS again but the New3DS makes my choice a bit harder.

First of all, i am not sure to get either a new or a pre-used one. Second, i need to look at the FW version thats running on it, right?
Also, are there really that much advantages of getting a N3DS instead of a regular one? I mean, the games that only runs on N3DS are very limited and its still unknown if that will be the way Nintendo is heading?

Then, i really need to know if its gonna be a regular one or a XL one too?

What are the best recommendations you guys give me? :)
Go to Marktplaats and get a second hand 3ds xl on a firmware lower then 9.2 so you can use rxTools or something like that. Thats what I did twice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back