Well hello there

ItsClint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello people, it's Clint. I'm an IT student, newbie programmer, gamer, your run of the mill IT guy in short.
I thought I had an account here already to be quite honest, been lurking this site for so long.
Guess I was wrong! Mainly here to learn about 3ds homebrew and everything related.
For the curious, my avatar is from Inazuma Eleven, a very childish japanese cartoon, such as my self. Except the japanese part (maybe).
I'm not the best with this kind of things, that's all from me for now.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello people, it's Clint. I'm an IT student, newbie programmer, gamer, your run of the mill IT guy in short.
I thought I had an account here already to be quite honest, been lurking this site for so long.
Guess I was wrong! Mainly here to learn about 3ds homebrew and everything related.
For the curious, my avatar is from Inazuma Eleven, a very childish japanese cartoon, such as my self. Except the japanese part (maybe).
I'm not the best with this kind of things, that's all from me for now.
Ahoy o/ What kinda things do you study as an IT student? Anything interesting?

ItsClint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ahoy o/ What kinda things do you study as an IT student? Anything interesting?
Thanks! Not much at the moment, I will hopefully resume my studies this september, going through a lot of shit irl (in case you're interested, I mainly want to learn oop languages).
I sometimes record stuff for yt but I had to take a break (for reasons stated before), sad really.
So yeah, I'm trying to distract myself by learning something somewhat useful (homebrew), just gotta know where to start, heh.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks! Not much at the moment, I will hopefully resume my studies this september, going through a lot of shit irl (in case you're interested, I mainly want to learn oop languages).
I sometimes record stuff for yt but I had to take a break (for reasons stated before), sad really.
So yeah, I'm trying to distract myself by learning something somewhat useful (homebrew), just gotta know where to start, heh.
Oh that does sound fun! I enjoy C++ so if you ever fancy a conversation about that, feel free to message me! I'm not sure what to recommend for 3DS Homebrew, but the holy book for setting up CFW is http://3ds.guide/ if you want to check that out as a starting point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction