Hacking Weird SMG problem

notreallyhere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I have a authentic wiikey & did the 1.9g update (hear Homer's "You're all nuts") put in SMG & it starts. When it gets to the point where the castle is being "repossesed", it locks & gives me this DRE:

"The Game Disc Could Not Be Read. Please Read The Wii Operations Manual For More Infomation"

I have re-burned it at 2x & 4x on Memorex DVD-R, using IMGBurn, like ALL my others & this is my first DRE. Ive tried ejecting it & putting it back in, Ive tried slowing the read down to 3x using the setup disc, & all my others play spot-on perfect. Can anyone help me out with a suggestion to alleviate this problem?

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I have a authentic wiikey & did the 1.9g update (hear Homer's "You're all nuts") put in SMG & it starts. When it gets to the point where the castle is being "repossesed", it locks & gives me this DRE:

"The Game Disc Could Not Be Read. Please Read The Wii Operations Manual For More Infomation"

I have re-burned it at 2x & 4x on Memorex DVD-R, using IMGBurn, like ALL my others & this is my first DRE. Ive tried ejecting it & putting it back in, Ive tried slowing the read down to 3x using the setup disc, & all my others play spot-on perfect. Can anyone help me out with a suggestion to alleviate this problem?

If it always happens at the same point on different discs then it has to be your ISO. Download it from somewhere else or rip it yourself.

notreallyhere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it always happens at the same point on different discs then it has to be your ISO. Download it from somewhere else or rip it yourself.

Good call my man! I was thinking the same thing.....right now Im using the only ISO I see online (Prominent) so I think I may rip it myself, thanks!
smile.gif

vinsm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I'm having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

I've done everything the OP has said too but can't seem to find another ISO (downloaded the Wizard one twice). Can anyone point me in the direction of another file name on Usenet?

Thanks in advance... just want to play this darn game!!

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had the same problem.
I burned another one at a different speed but that one stops at another point.
But the good thing is: when the first dvd stops, I put in the second and when that one stops,
I return to the first and
bow.gif

Now every time I want to play the game start normal.
So I only keep two copies just for starting a new sav.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free