Hacking Weird hiccup while following the new a9lh guide...

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Everything was going fine until I hit this pat of the third step. I decided to not copy my old emunand over and start fresh.

Section IV - Restoring the System
If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND or RedNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND or RedNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move RedNAND.

1. Open Hourglass9 from arm9loaderhax by holding Start on boot
  2. Go to "SysNAND Backup/Restore..."
  3. Select "SysNAND Restore"
  4. Confirm and restore from NANDmin.bin
The only options I have to restore SysNAND are NAND.bin, NAND_sys.bin, and sysAND.bin. I don't see the NANDmin.bin... and I have been following the guide faithfully. Which file do I need to use?

And I can actually see the NANDmin.bin in the files9 folderf of the SD card. It's not showing up though..

Last edited by raylgo,

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Crap I'm sleepier than I thought... I was clicking SysNAND backup instead of SysNAND restore. I'm so sorry. Please close.

D

Deleted-394630

Don't you just love when stuff like this happens? Don't sweat it, we all do stuff like this, A9LH install is confusing and tiring, no doubt this stuff happens.
Heck, I even ended up corrupting my SD card database, then in a panic, formatted the wrong NAND! :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.