Hardware Weird behavior of the New 3DS' upper screen when switching between 3d and 2d on the fly

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll test that later, but someone else had the same hunch, I unfortunately lack the tools to open the unit myself today, but if it's really just a connection issue I'll buy some screwdrivers tomorrow and maybe it is time I took matters into my own hand...

Im pretty sure if this cable is not connected on a standard 3ds the console will not boot and switches itself off.
Ive had standard 3ds console in the past which have to to have this cable re seated for it to turn on.
Ive never seen it partially working before like your is though. (if indeed it does turn out to be this cable)

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll test that later, but someone else had the same hunch, I unfortunately lack the tools to open the unit myself today, but if it's really just a connection issue I'll buy some screwdrivers tomorrow and maybe it is time I took matters into my own hand...
Dude, dont waste your warranty.

Fil o_O

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
who will take care of my unit? nintendo europe says they don't have it in their line up, nintendo australia says I'm not receiving help from them "since I'm located in germany". have it sent over to hong kong (play-asia) will cost me 42 euro ( 52 dollars) and then the shipping fee back to me. about 80 dollars i guess... and this defect only shows after the console is on for about 20 minutes. what if they turn it on, see it's fine and return it without fixing anything? I'm not trying to paint everything black, I'm just considering the risks and costs. And if it's really just a loose cable...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse