Gaming Week 2 of Vita anniversary: 4 free games!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just looked again and the games appear on your downloads list on the PS3 store. But you just can't "buy" the free games on the PS3, you have to get them on the Vita store.

I'll probably go install Wild Arms on my PS3 then.

I bought UMvC3 for $20 with some PSN credit I had. Thought I had enough money in my bank account for Sine Mora but I'm a few dollars short. Well shucks.

Eh I can probably wait until I get my $20 PSN credit the "$50 spent = $10 credit" deal but I'm like $10 short of another $50 so it's a bit of a shame.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they dont even show up at all, browsing to the game pages you can only download the demo
doesnt make sense since wild arms does run on ps3

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is this US-Specific or Worldwide? It'd be worth to mention that in the article, I want to know if I should wait till PSN maintenance ends or give it a rest. :P
Seems to be US specific, as I see the games at normal prices on my PSVita, PS3 and the browser store. EU PSN doesn't seem to have any kind of promotion at the moment going on for the PSVita, but you never know :P

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't even see the free games. I was checking all day yesterday and then again just now. All I see are the sales. I am on a US vita, and have PS+. Wtf?

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its finally showing for me now. Not sure what the problem was. I had checked in both the ps+ and the anniversary parts before. I guess it just wasn't reloading the page properly or something? Who knows. Anyways, always glad to get some free stuff!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn