Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
It doesn't even load the site for me, the loading bar just stays in the middle and then the browser crashes. Tested with self-hosting and the latest version and at least 15 times.

kwk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
dlae website gives me this error: curl_easy_perform returned an error

(using the long website, dlae.life doesnt even load)

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watching this thread. My recent ebay purchase was updated before it got to me unfortunately so I've been waiting for this. Unfortunately I'm at work so I can't test anything until tonight

Storm_FireFox1

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Made a new account just for this amazing day. My WiiU is saved! Self-hosting the newest repo on GitHub gives white screen, the WebServer log shows a GET request for boot.elf (renamed homebrew_launcher.elf v. 1.4) code 200. It's getting the Homebrew Launcher, but not using it.

Parisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im gonna take a 5 to see if any new developments develop on your sides guys. I need coffe and maybe something sweet. I think I still have those spiderman rice krispies things

C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Quoting QuarkTheAwesome from discord:
"Just interjecting to angrily remind everyone that the ELF files browserhax loads and the ELF files that HBL loads are in no way compatible, seems like everyone keeps forgetting that"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1