• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,352
  • Replies 52
  • Likes 3
D

Deleted User

OP
Funfact there is no file browser dialog.

5e3e1dde202541d5849f0911aa812f61.png

Reactions: Shadowfied

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
This is too much stupidity just to browse on the Switch while many more devices in your house does that.

Pip'
Of course it is. I certainly hope no one is going to actually use this with the intent of a reliable way of browsing. I did it to see how it WOULD be to browse the web on it. I'm not gonna keep doing it unless we get an actual browser.

I mean, it is a tablet. It's like, why not have have a web browser? Not everyone I know has a tablet for example, so if you bought the Switch for gaming, you'd essentially get a barebones tablet as well. More screens are always useful.

D

Deleted User

OP
Of course it is. I certainly hope no one is going to actually use this with the intent of a reliable way of browsing. I did it to see how it WOULD be to browse the web on it. I'm not gonna keep doing it unless we get an actual browser.

I mean, it is a tablet. It's like, why not have have a web browser? Not everyone I know has a tablet for example, so if you bought the Switch for gaming, you'd essentially get a barebones tablet as well. More screens are always useful.
I don't know about you but I need something new to watch pawn stars on

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, I don't think it supports it. It's a U-Verse router btw
Alternate solution would be to put the website on your Router's blacklist and setting up a custom "blocked" page.
That's the 2 options I have on my Router. Otherwise you'll probably actually need to use your Computer as DNS and have your Computer to the redirect.
(Well or using the DNS that's publicly available)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM