ROM Hack We need NDS translation of these games...

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
hey guys, I know we all know that there are some games that weren't released neither north america nor european versions, so we have to do fan-translations of em.

we are lookin 4 these eng patched games atm :

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2

Jigoku Shoujo - Akekazura

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters

so...if anyone knows if they are already translated or if u wanna translate them, plz lemme know.
give links, we are all counting with that :D

here we'll just leave the pictures 4 u guys see the game graphics.

note : the images in this thread are not mine, we just found em at google images.

games.png

Reactions: Subötaï

kld6445

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There are some great adventure and visual novel games that just released in japan:

Twilight Syndrome - Kinjirareta Toshi Densetsu

2509b.jpg
2509a.jpg

Urusei Yatsura - Endless Summer

0249b.jpg
0249a.jpg

Meitantei Conan - Kakokara no Zensou Kyoku

6013b.jpg
6013a.jpg

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna - Dainikan - Sou

3068b.jpg
3068a.jpg

Last edited by kld6445,

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a request thread CLEARLY STICKIED AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM. PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE PROVIDED WHILE DOING SO.
Also you do know how to search right? Don't be lazy.
Why can't either of you look into translating them yourselves?

naah rastsan u didn't got it.
I'm trying 2 say - these games for all of us have more priority than the others.
I mean, HELL GIRL is a good anime with amazin history line. tokumei sentai go-busters is a great tokusatsu too, yes I know we have kamen rider but these 2 are so different from each other, this one looks like power rangers. and the last but not least is doki doki majo shinpan 2, a good boob touchin game, and this version comes with that horny redhaired girl OMG!!!

Last edited by Isso_Non_Ecxiste,

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I looked into doki doki (I think the first) for someone else its a pretty standard and easy to translate game.

tell me you didn't post a link or links to a rom site that is against the rules... sigh...

there is a thread for the first doki doki here actually... should have tried searching...

as to Jigoku Shoujo - Akekazura. the script is easy to get to and to edit. A bunch of graphic work again not really that hard. I really don't see why you don't take this on yourself.

Last edited by rastsan,
Reactions: Ricken

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I looked into doki doki (I think the first) for someone else its a pretty standard and easy to translate game.

tell me you didn't post a link or links to a rom site that is against the rules... sigh...

there is a thread for the first doki doki here actually... should have tried searching...

as to Jigoku Shoujo - Akekazura. the script is easy to get to and to edit. A bunch of graphic work again not really that hard. I really don't see why you don't take this on yourself.

if I have 2 use this tool 4 text translatin, I'm really in danger /o\
Crystal Tile 2

kinda...I can't use this tool cuz it's pretty hard 4 me 2 understand the whole thing inside this program.

btw....I have no more time left 4 doing things like projects - kinda, I have no much life time, I can die anytime /o\

I was workin with a particular gba hack rom but I had 2 stop the project cuz of that.

ShirakiP

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys, I know we all know that there are some games that weren't released neither north america nor european versions, so we have to do fan-translations of em.

we are lookin 4 these eng patched games atm :

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2

Jigoku Shoujo - Akekazura

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters

so...if anyone knows if they are already translated or if u wanna translate them, plz lemme know.
give links, we are all counting with that :D

here we'll just leave the pictures 4 u guys see the game graphics.

note : the images in this thread are not mine, we just found em at google images.

View attachment 72762

Hi, I'm interested in working on the translation of Jigoku Shoujo - Akekazura, please get back to me and let me know what I can do to help, thanks :)

Draexelion

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So many 10/10 games that weren't released to the west but folk out here still modding mario kart stages like there's no tomorrow... god i wish i had the time and knowledge to translate some games...

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm interested in working on the translation of Jigoku Shoujo - Akekazura, please get back to me and let me know what I can do to help, thanks :)
Well...Thanks!
I think you can do everything since i have no knowledge for it '-'
The only thing I know is a bit of image spriting...Not really helpful...Also idk how to work with crystaltile2...

pinet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wish you a great job.
They are all really great games that deserve to be translated to the West.

Taking the opportunity, and just for curiosity, the interest is to initially translate into English, or directly into the Portuguese-Brazil language?

[]s -P

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I wish you a great job.
They are all really great games that deserve to be translated to the West.

Taking the opportunity, and just for curiosity, the interest is to initially translate into English, or directly into the Portuguese-Brazil language?

[]s -P
English of course, but... I'm not workin with em. I just said that we need these translated games... '-'

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just happy Ni no Kuni is coming some day. I never thought I'd get to play that one honestly.

Oh, and Retro Game Challenge 2 was great as well. A lot of post 3DS translations were really good.

Last edited by lisreal2401,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup