Gaming We have other problem with our Revo K101 and K1

alexei_gp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A chinese user report his k1 its dead and you are asking the cause of the dead?? a simple signal of your cellphone can damage the K1 or any wireless electronic can damage it.....so its possible this problem passed with ours Revo K101.If you dont believe me you can read this thread and translate it:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1608440487

I dont want to test it on my revo.....i dont want to lose it so take this thread of the chinese user seriously....

go-vegan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
alexei, can you translate this to me?
i can't understand it, it is all on chinese.
i am interested in what he said, my revo died on me without obvious reason.
this could be truth since once i turned on small radio (used for tour guide) and revo starts humming.

alexei_gp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
alexei, can you translate this to me?
i can't understand it, it is all on chinese.
i am interested in what he said, my revo died on me without obvious reason.
this could be truth since once i turned on small radio (used for tour guide) and revo starts humming.

Sorry i didn see your message well i am mexican so my english its not so good ....ok the user in that chinese forum explain any wireless signal even using your cellphone can fry your revo k101 in other words revo k101 died easily with wireless signal.

Edit:I see ....maxzhou remove the text of the chinese user....well i will try to see if i can recover using the cache of google

Edit2:Smart move of maxzhou he deletes all the reference of the chinese user even the google cache doesnt show it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs