Homebrew We don't know smea has planned for ironhax/freehax! Here's what we do know!

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mission Accomplished :rofl:
I wonder how long it'll be until we similar price drops in the west.

g7RolTL.png

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing I'm most curious about is, other than the persistent nature of this exploit, does it have any advantage at all over CN hack for homebrew (or other uses...more access potential).

Secret Dragoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When will we finally get a full exploit that doesn't require a $100 game or a $50 Flashcard?

My guess is on never.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to stop all misinformation people are throwing around. There's only two threads currently about Ironhax and the other has misleading title and no real information in the post.
4 by my count

Speculating people are gonna speculate. Can't stop em.
That's why mods have buttons like 'lock', 'warn' and 'ban'.

Secret Dragoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actually a great thread. The other ones do not have ironhax in their name.

We don't even know if ironhax and freehax are the same thing or if they require Cubic Ninja.
This guy is so salty.

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"You're not allowed to make a thread so that you may express your thoughts, concerns, or feelings about a subject."
"I don't like this thread, so I'll go in there and tell those who are participating in civil discussion that they're stupid, thus bumping the thread, giving it more visibility, encouraging more civil discussion."

If speculation and conversation between others, on a forum that exists solely to facilitate such activity amongst it's members annoys you, maybe it's time to get off the web for a bit. If the mods deem it necessary, they'll just merge the threads.

Oh, more goodness from based Smealum:
NBV2CcO.png

Last edited by Paranoid Mouse C,

XeruZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"You're not allowed to make a thread so that you may express your thoughts, concerns, or feelings about a subject."
"I don't like this thread, so I'll go in there and tell those who are participating in civil discussion that they're stupid, thus bumping the thread, giving it more visibility, encouraging more civil discussion."

If speculation and conversation between others, on a forum that exists solely to facilitate such activity amongst it's members annoys you, maybe it's time to get of the web for a bit. If the mods deem it necessary, they'll just merge the threads.

Oh, more goodness from based Smealum:
NBV2CcO.png
SWEEEEEEET :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr