Hacking wbfs troubles

DarkWeegee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try to run pokepark pikachus adventure it loads to a black screen and wiimote disconnects and with rayman origins it loads to a screen saying reading disc and wii mote disconnects any help

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your region is set wrong. (if you have ntsc region and have a pal region game)
Either that or you haven't added cios 249 and/or 250.
Both will cause this issue. Most likely the region though. (you pirate....lol)

DarkWeegee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your region is set wrong. (if you have ntsc region and have a pal region game)
Either that or you haven't added cios 249 and/or 250.
Both will cause this issue. Most likely the region though. (you pirate....lol)
ok i fixed the rayman origins (had to re backup it) but pokepark still wont work

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i fixed the rayman origins (had to re backup it) but pokepark still wont work
Are you ripping them or getting from alternative sources? Seems like I had trouble with pokepark on orig. wii maybe it runs on lower cios. (like 222 or 223 or something like that)
Also if you got the game from alt. source check two things. Make sure it was complete and make sure your out of region setting are correct.

DarkWeegee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you ripping them or getting from alternative sources? Seems like I had trouble with pokepark on orig. wii maybe it runs on lower cios. (like 222 or 223 or something like that)
Also if you got the game from alt. source check two things. Make sure it was complete and make sure your out of region setting are correct.
im a noob at this i got it from mega co nz but used jdownloader because it wouldnt download

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a noob at this i got it from mega co nz but used jdownloader because it wouldnt download
mega co.....Is that where you store your backups???:wink:
Check the size of the iso and match it up on other sites. iso should be about 1.18 gb for pokepark 2. And pokepark is about 2.27gb.
When you uploaded your backup.....to your mega.co cloud storage you may not have gotten it completely uploaded orit became corrupt over time. Either way rip yourself a new copy.
(As I know you didn't pirate this you just copied from your original game disc.)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.