Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be some interest. If you want to do it, go for it.

The reason why this practically died out is because people wanted to go online and these saves didn't transfer over. This mainly relegated these files as a source for people who do not own a Powersaves to get Powersaves content on their other carts. In essence, it went back to its original purpose (to spread AZ floette, Diancie, and the lati stones.) I basically quit updating because of this.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Tell you what' I'm not that busy today, so I will try get as many sent over to a shared header save, this way you will be able to play online with the save by using the same shared header........not everything may make it across to the new save as it just depends on when I get bored of doing it, but I will try get as much as possible over

And just to clarify this will only work with the same shared header as I use, if your using your own header and don't want to use a shared one your on your own

Reactions: anindividual

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell you what' I'm not that busy today, so I will try get as many sent over to a shared header save, this way you will be able to play online with the save by using the same shared header........not everything may make it across to the new save as it just depends on when I get bored of doing it, but I will try get as much as possible over

And just to clarify this will only work with the same shared header as I use, if your using your own header and don't want to use a shared one your on your own

That would be awesome gamesquest1

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
does any of you have a finished save of pokemon x or y that can share please quantumboy and gamesquest1

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Errrrmmmm I did have one complete but I lost my SD card with Pokemon on so I will have a look what saves I had backed up, but it would onlybe a .3ds style save.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon X online (.3dz) community save

ok this is as far as i could be bothered for now, the first 2 boxes are transferred over ...... MGS1980 cant believe how long this must of took you initially, its bloody tedious :rofl2:

anyway here is the download, instructions and programs needed are inside
http://filetrip.net/dl?eO84MYG7hX
Mind numbing for sure!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
hiya, just had a lil look through my saves and stuff, and i cant actually find any backups of my pokemon saves :unsure:(except for a pretty early on saves with only 2 badges) if i ever find my SD card with pokemon on i will share, but its been missing over a month now so im thinking it might of gone away in the hoover,was a 32gb card too :(

Reactions: marcoz9999
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...