Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

War of the Weeds

Homebrew game

mollusk shows off his latest homebrew effort with War of the Weeds! A very nice, polished looking homebrew game.
mollusk said:
War of the Weeds is an ambitious game in which you guide your weeds through a series of challenges to defend your village. Well, that's the theory ^^ It isn't 100% finished, so actually the correct story mode is pretty much not included, and so you could just see it as a Game compilation...

Includes 3 games modes : 1 vs CPU, 1 vs 1, or solo play.
2 player games :
- Atax, which is... an attax clone... You can duplicate your weed by moving by 1 spot, or jump 2 spots. When touching enemy weeds, you convert them. The goal is simple : having more weeds than the opponent in the end...
- Reversi, is, like you would have guessed, a reversi game... Same sort of board game as atax, you need to convert as many weeds to your cause as possible...
- Blocker is a more original game : move around your weed like a chess knight, and plot a rock to avoid opponent movements. Block the opponent to win.

1 vs 1 also features a WIP : Weedshot, which would be (roughly) a worms-like game. It wasn't supposed to be in there, but I left it as a WIP for what will come soon in the next versions
download.gif
Download War of the Weeds
icon11.gif
Source

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow, this game is really well made. From what i have played this reminds me of the professionalism of Omalone. Well done to the author of this one
bow.gif

Its seems to be a great strategy game. Plus the sprites and overall game looks great.
I suggest if you liked Omalone try this
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte