Gaming Wallpaper Engine is a gift from God

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may cringe from this, you may look down on me for this, but I think Wallpaper Engine is the most wonderful, and unique application out there. I've downloaded some Miku wallpaper, and it's outstanding. I'm loving my experience with Wallpaper Engine. I am not a weeaboo. I'm a normal high school student who loves Wallpaper Engine. Every one of you should buy it tbh. It is truly a blessing from God if he exists.

Here are a few things possible with Wallpaper Engine:

Truly, if you don't own this program, you're a disgrace and should buy it now. It is only 5 dollars on Steam. If you pirate it, you should be ashamed of yourself. It deserves all the money it gets. The owner has really created something that revolutionizes wallpapers.

So, what are you waiting for? Go buy this gift, this blessing that God has created. It's something everybody that owns a computer should have in their Steam library.
I give this wonderful program an awesome 10/10 because of what it has done for me.
It turned me from someone who isn't really into anime to a fan. The owner should create more wonderful programs like this. Another reason why you should use Wallpaper Engine besides from the regular searching for a wallpaper on the internet is that it's so easy and simple. There is literally an entire directory devoted to the wallpaper you're looking for.

Last edited by Pokem,
D

Deleted User

This seems really nice, I would love to have an animate wallpaper, but resources and it not being available on Linux are 2 things keeping me away.

D

Deleted User

I don't think it's cringy to think that :)

After all I think 4chan is also a gift from god.
same
upload_2017-5-12_22-5-24.png

Guy got a ransomware virus. Good thread

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's too much anime shit to dig through, but I've got a good rotation going on my three monitors. Puts my twin R9 290's to good use.

Also: Here's my wallpaper, more or less. it was a royal pain figuring out a way to share it.
http://www.photosnack.com/GrahamFluet/desktop.html

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to agree considering still wallpapers get boring after 1 week or less then you spend alot of time trying to find a better one.
Since I have a triple monitor display its agonizing for me to find a good one at my resolution and if I were to edit, it looks badly stretched. Wallpaper Engine isn't a game, but it's definitely 1 of the best things I bought on Steam so far
I highly recommend this to any steam user hands down

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So do you just, like, sit and stare at your desktop for hours... hell even minutes, on end?

The only time I ever see my desktop is when starting up and occasionally just after closing an application.

Reactions: DinohScene

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
So do you just, like, sit and stare at your desktop for hours... hell even minutes, on end?

The only time I ever see my desktop is when starting up and occasionally just after closing an application.
It's useful for multimonitor setups, and for making things neat. Also if you have useful stuff on the desktop (i.e. fences) there's more reason to use it.

Here's my desktop. (yes, at the time I did not have all the sensors configured) The globe is also interactive.
6BC27678898C0318E61D15DFE92BCDC792940B55

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i remember i could nativaly use videos or gifs or something in either windows 7 or vista..
it was the only windows that could do that, they later removed that option :'(

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I got three big monitors. I mostly just let it run on its own, but when the mirror sketch or sheep ones pop up I do fiddle with them a little

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse