Hacking vWii Wiiflow Problem

Implix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! It seems that no matter what i do i cannot seem to launch a game without getting black screen and menu return every time! I followed a tutorial (which is below) and for the guy in the tutorial it worked but not for me, we have the exact same stuff and i did the exact same thing in the video. What did i do wrong. I will post my entire SD card in a ZIP file, if you find anything wrong correct it if you can Here you go

And the video
*removed video, contains links*

Fighter Blue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this problem too, it works 50/50 for me when i put the video mode to NTSC. Trying to figure out the problem but sometimes its just a matter of trying over and over again. Video mode can be found in the settings once you clicked the game you want, should be preset to default. Does yours reboot 20 sec later?

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a heck of a time getting vwii Wiiflow to work with my sd card too.
My portable external hdd wouldn't work since it doesn't have a power supply and I didn't want to buy a Y cable.

So I loaded an SD card and nothing would detect in Wiiflow, or I get black screens.

In the end I formatted the SD card again to Fat32 and use Wiibackupmanager to copy and convert content to .wbfs files.

Wiiflow now works for all the games I try but takes a very long time to load (black screen for 45seconds before the loading bar). Everything works fine after its loaded so I'm overall happy with it.

Fighter Blue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a heck of a time getting vwii Wiiflow to work with my sd card too.
My portable external hdd wouldn't work since it doesn't have a power supply and I didn't want to buy a Y cable.

So I loaded an SD card and nothing would detect in Wiiflow, or I get black screens.

In the end I formatted the SD card again to Fat32 and use Wiibackupmanager to copy and convert content to .wbfs files.

Wiiflow now works for all the games I try but takes a very long time to load (black screen for 45seconds before the loading bar). Everything works fine after its loaded so I'm overall happy with it.

Thats odd because all my files are wbfs and My sd card is formatted to fat32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?