Hacking vWii on redNAND don't work ?

Eddy86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can start vWii titles if you install them from sysNAND. Because the tickets needs to be on the sysNAND.
How can I install it in sysnand? I have rednand installed, and I boot into rednand by using homebrew launcher.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I install it in sysnand? I have rednand installed, and I boot into rednand by using homebrew launcher.
There are lots of ways. The most common right now is using haxchi to boot to a sysgpatched sysNAND. From there you can do most anything that you can do in redNAND except it's all on sysNAND (which is why people worry about bricks. Just don't mess with system files).

You can take it a step further and cold boot your Wii U to haxchi CFW by using CBHC

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
There are lots of ways. The most common right now is using haxchi to boot to a sysgpatched sysNAND. From there you can do most anything that you can do in redNAND except it's all on sysNAND (which is why people worry about bricks. Just don't mess with system files).

You can take it a step further and cold boot your Wii U to haxchi CFW by using CBHC

You can install to an USB drive the point is you just do it from sysNAND

zainman

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I use FlimFlm69's guide to hack my Wii u. Now, everytime I chose Haxchi Title, my Wii U automatically restart to rednand with MochaCFW.

So... how can I install my wii vc games on sysnand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple