Hacking vWii Not Loading EmuNAND Saves

GeBeCluck23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so here's the deal, I installed the cIOS's on my Wii U (vWii) using this guide made by [Truth].
"https://gbatemp.net/threads/simple-guide-to-install-cios-on-vwii-backup-nand-and-keys.339890/"

Anyways, everything's been working great so far, but lately I've gotten into using EmuNAND, which I set up on a 4GB SD Card, which has also been working fine, but as the title of my post says, when I run Wii backups, it loads the save from the System NAND, not the EmuNAND. I set NAND Saves Emulation to "PARTIAL", and NAND Channel Emulation to "FULL," by the way. I should also point out that I have tested this on my regular Wii, (which also has the latest Wii cIOS's) and it saves and loads to the EmuNAND just fine.

And lastly, my setup is:
Using the latest USB Loader GX update (as of this writing) from SD Card,
Using a multi-partitioned USB Drive for Wii and GameCube games, (1. WBFS, 2. FAT32)
Using the aforementioned SD Card for everything EmuNAND related.
And finally, using "d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii" for my vWii IOS.

I hope that's all the relevant info that's needed anyway. And any help is appreciated, as I don't want to screw up my vWii. (Otherwise I'd have done several tests on my own until I got this working.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China