Hacking vpk this file is corrupt on pstv

allnighta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok first off big hello to everyone

got given a pstv so ive managed to put henkaku on it and ive got it running with a sd2vita card and my own microsd card and ive installed adrenaline 6.61 and can run psp iso games

but every vpk file i try so far it installs ok and i have the bubble icon on screen and when i go to launch the game i get the error this file is corrupt

i know not all games a compatible but was just wanting some advice as if im missing something

any help and advice appreciated

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like you don't have Enzo installed properly, fyi if you have a pstv you don't need an sd2vita you can use the onboard memory to install enso and then use a USB stick or portable hdd as your main source of memory,

allnighta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like you don't have Enzo installed properly, fyi if you have a pstv you don't need an sd2vita you can use the onboard memory to install enso and then use a USB stick or portable hdd as your main source of memory,
Cheers for the reply bud it's only game vpk files that seem corrupt as adrenaline was a vpk and that installed along with henkaku offline installer so I think my enso is ok I'll redo it all again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: