Hacking VPK install help!!!

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, in big trouble here guys!

So I want to install a Vitamin 2.0 dumped US vpk of Freedom Wars, and the 1.22 update dumped the same way by the same user.

I copy both VPKs to my ux0:/vpk folder with VitaShell 0.95 and FileZilla, and the install works fine.

BUT when I open the game, I get stuck on infinite loading screen before I even get to the title screen- the black one with the blue circle turning in the corner forever.

I could install and play an EU vpk dump and play it perfectly, but I really need the US version, and no matter which one I've tried (both Vitamin and Maidump) they are always installed fine, then never get past loading screen.

If it makes a difference, I have an EU cartridge, and I wondered if there was some residual data it had left on my Vita maybe (deleted it with CMA) that could be interfering.

The US dumps are always 1.32GB for the full game and never work, but the EU dumps are always 1.48GB, and they work fine. If I'm doing something wrong or have missed something, please tell me!

The US vpk from that reddit thread was confirmed tested and working by uploader and other users, it's just mine that doesn't work :(

Please help guys, I really need this vpk to work!

Cheers :)

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks I'll try it, are there any special steps I need to take / instructions for Vita Organizer that I need to follow to make sure it works?

Thanks for the tip :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a