OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Once again a huge thank you must go out to all the developers who participated in the 2011 Homebrew Bounty. Some wonderful projects came from this competition. We truly enjoyed them all and we hope that they are continually updated (until they are "Final" releases).

Thanks to our hardworking voters, the results are in. Take a moment to see who came out on top: http://gbatemp.net/t300365-homebrew-bounty...results-winners

The special GBATemp “best of show” prize was awarded to Yellow Wood Goblin for the Wood RPG/R4 Frimware. Congratulations!

We hope there is enough interest to do a similar contest in 2012. Until then…

Your Homebrew Bounty host,
-Another World

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
relminator said:
Count me in for 2012. ;*)
Good luck for that too
smile.gif

BTW what game are you planing to make for 2012 ??

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Will there be one for 2013? I can't make the 2012 one :(

Also, will there be an "Other" section for other systems like the NES, SNES, Atari, etc... I'm starting an NES game.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
there are currently no plans for a 2012 or even a 2013 bounty. we don't see the vita/3ds as being hackable systems so there won't be much interest from sponsors. keep in mind that the vast majority of the bounty's money came from flash kit manufactures. i'm considering a retro bounty but it requires raising money and i haven't checked much into that yet.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny