Hardware Vita will not sleep! Help please.

Ikilledzeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PCH-1001 Vita with 3.60 and the latest henkaku, my vita works just fine with one exception, it stopped sleeping.
What I mean is when it goes into sleep mode it powers down completely instead. This issue came out of nowhere and it's a persistent little ****. Has anyone else ran into this? If so how did you fix it?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a few people with the same problem, all of them said doing a system restore was what fixed it for them. So I guess your choice is to simply do a system restore.

You should be able to remove the memory card before doing it, to avoid losing any data.

Reactions: Ikilledzeus

Ikilledzeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a few people with the same problem, all of them said doing a system restore was what fixed it for them. So I guess your choice is to simply do a system restore.

You should be able to remove the memory card before doing it, to avoid losing any data.
Thank you! I have a bunch of roms on my ur0 partition will it format it also?

Ikilledzeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I did as you said but the problem still persists.

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PS TV wasn't able to connect to internet at all. No Open and no WPA2 password protected internet connections though I didnt try Ethernet Connection. However I was able to solve my problem with restoring factory settings. I know its a slightly different problem, but system restore sounded too out of my league.

Ikilledzeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah no difference. I thought it might be a bug with henkaku but it still happens even with no mc after a fresh system restore. Idk what to do, I guess it's back to the days before a sleep mode, like my old gameboy
I'm getting the idea that it's the battery itself. It's to the point now that it will shut off during game play. I opened it up yesterday and disconnected and reconnected the battery, but it didn't help anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea