Hacking Vita has been hacked, developers needed

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Very nice video, and I don't think it really gives away anything about the creators, so I'm somewhat confused as to why it was made private.

Thanks Devin.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Heh I knew that would happen. I have a copy of it I'll upload.
[media][/center]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=opCj73MIPTU
[/media]​
That's pretty stinking nice looking there. I just hope they don't start asking YOU to take it down, too. I don't see why it was taken down in the first place, though, no faces shown ... unless it was just to not be associated with their account (in which case, it's great that someone else could up it who has no strings attached.)​

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me, but that demo video seems to only demonstrate Environment Mapping, a technique that uses an image/texture placed on objects to represent a reflection without actually being a reflection. Nothing special imo.
...it's a Hello World, y'know.

Of course it's a Hello World, but people seem to think it is much more than that, like it is showing the Vita's power when it seriously isn't. It can do far more than that.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Of course it's a Hello World, but people seem to think it is much more than that, like it is showing the Vita's power when it seriously isn't. It can do far more than that.
Oh, of course it can! What people are excited about is that it indeed works in Vita mode, judging from the high resolution of the picture. Obviously it's capable of far greater things, this is merely a presentation.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the Vita will probably have the most impressive homebrew. Just look at the demo. Sweet Confucius.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does the UVLoader work on 1.81? I know the update was released to combat a hack but AFAIK it was only for VHBL.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't update for any release that might pop up soon, but I also want to spend some money on the PS Store :( There doesn't seem to be any news in a while

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does the UVLoader work on 1.81? I know the update was released to combat a hack but AFAIK it was only for VHBL.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't update for any release that might pop up soon, but I also want to spend some money on the PS Store :( There doesn't seem to be any news in a while
Of course you shouldn't update if you're waiting for an exploit to pop up. :P

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Of course you shouldn't update if you're waiting for an exploit to pop up. :P

Yeah it's best to be safe but I really wanted to have some PSN content. If anyone knows if 1.81 had any effect on UVLoader I'd appreciate it!

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah it's best to be safe but I really wanted to have some PSN content. If anyone knows if 1.81 had any effect on UVLoader I'd appreciate it!
I don't think that kind of information is openly available, at least not yet, when UVLoader is still in its baby stages.
That's what I figured. Ah well. Guess I'll try to wait it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night