Hardware Vita for £99 if you trade in your 3DS

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Not cross-company trade-ups. Don't make stupid comments without checking the facts, first. Trade-ups have always existed, yes, but only to the next console from that company.

Yeah i have no clue what you're getting at. The point i was making is that trade-ups aren't reflective of wanting to shift stock, as Valwin seems to think. What stupid comment did i make?

Also Cross-Company trade ups exist...unless i'm stupid of course...facts pot kettle.
http://www.destructo...in-197435.phtml

Just google for them and you'll see millions. PS2's for 360's or Wii's as well.

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
lol wow they sure want to get rid of their vita stock

Unless you've never been outside you'd be aware that these offers exist for every console. Trade-ups have been around for ages....
http://www.joystiq.c...s-this-weekend/

Don't make stupid comments with no justification behind them just because you're afraid of the Vita.

Not cross-company trade-ups. Don't make stupid comments without checking the facts, first. Trade-ups have always existed, yes, but only to the next console from that company. This seems borderline shitty, and I wouldn't be surpirsed in NoE gave them the idea.

Yeah, cross-platform/company trade in deals have always existed. This is certainly nothing new, and certainly nothing sinister. Literally, all Game Group are thinking is "What current gen consoles are popular (3DS, PSP, 360 Slim, PS3 Slim, Wii) and how can we generate sales for new hardware using that?"

For what it's worth, the trade in deal isn't only for the 3DS. It's on all current gen systems , including the PSP, DS and 3DS.

The price point that had me tempted was getting the Vita (Wi-fI) for £80 if I trade in my 250gb 360 Slim. Factor in the games I have and I've paid for the system and a game or two.

But I only want it because it's shiny. On paper it's great. On paper the launch lineup is fantastic. But it's not worth £230. I really, really couldn't get on with the hardware.

Reactions: 3 people

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For what it's worth, the trade in deal isn't only for the 3DS. It's on all current gen systems , including the PSP, DS and 3DS.
This should be amended to the first post.

So if the WiFi-only Vita is £230, that means you basically get £130 for your 3DS. That's a pretty good deal, actually.

I wonder how much you get for a DS Lite.

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder how much you get for a DS Lite.

Standard trade in price (£25 credit, last time I looked, regardless of colour).

The offer for extra store credit is only on the most recent versions of consoles, so PS3 and 360 Slim (not their older, chunkier counterparts). 3DS is on there, not sure about DSi/XL. PSP 3000 is on there, not sure about Slim&Lite/Base consoles.

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
If you want a brand new Vita though, you can print out the page specific to your colour and condition and take it to Gamestation or GAME and they'll match the 'exchange' price (as much as £46 judging by that page).

alexbulluk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Not a bad deal if you're fed up with your 3DS.

i really want a Vita, but I couldn't sell my 3DS- Im loving it right now, and I am hyped for some of the new games that have been announced (Pokémon 3DS!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea