Hacking Virtual console games on Wii Menu????

nyandog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello guys im a beginner in Wii U Hacking i hacked my Wii u with smashstack and Homebrew Channel from vWii (Wii Mode) with my SSBB Copy and a SD CARD, it worked fine but is it possible to install a Virtual console game using WAD Manager ,For example: install a Super mario world wad file and play it in my wii u? well i would like to know if its possible or if it will brick my Wii u thnx for help

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but you can get a wii snes emulator (snes9x), install the wad of it, and put the roms of the games you want on the sd card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And unlike nintendos virtual console, it supports wii mouse and super scope

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Of course you can you can install all wii wands on vwii just make sure theiy are the oficial wads and from your region, becuase nintendo decided to region lock VC titles for some odd reason, but like Giodude said wii(vwii) supports manny emulators aswhell and manny of them are better than nintendo VC titles xD.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
No, but you can get a wii snes emulator (snes9x), install the wad of it, and put the roms of the games you want on the sd card

And unlike nintendos virtual console, it supports wii mouse and super scope
Wrong, you can install any wad you want. If the game worked wii, chances are it will work on vwii

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i misunderstood the question. Wii wads dont work on vwii. You need specific vwii forwarders. If you need them i can give you a link to a page full of them, including snes9x. Though individual roms cannot be made wad files. And if you're transferring the channel wads via wii data transfer it deletes every trace of homebrew including the channel, cios, and wads.

Last edited by Giodude,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry i misunderstood the question. Wii wads dont work on vwii. You need specific vwii forwarders. If you need them i can give you a link to a page full of them, including snes9x. Though individual roms cannot be made wad files. And if you're transferring the channel wads via wii data transfer it deletes every trace of homebrew including the channel, cios, and wads.
Original Wii channel WADs like VC and WiiWare work just fine on vWii. It's just homebrew WADs, system menu and IOS that don't.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I never knew that.

No sarcasm i genuinely never tried

nyandog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
wow cool this means i can install any vc or wiiware wads on vwii with wadmanager so plz Giodude give me the link you talked about i think it will help me!! thnx

wow cool this means i can install any vc or wiiware wads on vwii with wadmanager so plz Giodude give me the link you talked about i think it will help me!! thnx
sorry double message

Last edited by nyandog,

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country

sorry double message
Why don't you try searching the damn forum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr