Hacking Virtual console cheats?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious about something. I recently was able to dump some of my vc games and i explored the files with in, some of them was making me curious, in some of the txt files (actually a ini file but can be text edit.) There was stuff about cheats and debug modes, and i wasn't sure what they mean, only debug modes i know was in sonic th hedgehog on genesis, which is such a fun cheat. It was so confusing but all i wanna know is does it have anything to do with cheat codes like in video games? Does anyone know how to use it or something?

Reactions: CosmoCortney
D

Deleted User

I have not dumped a VC games yet, but I would think those files are just there to mess around with. I don't know what your asking if it has anything to do with cheat codes.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so for anyone curious here is what i mean. Some of the config files in some vc games have information regarding the use of the word cheat and debug, and i am curious how it could be used, is it actually cheats or just my imagination?

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more