Status
Not open for further replies.
Tutorial  Updated

(Video Guide) How to install 3ds cfw on 11.2

Hi there guys, I made a video tutorial on how to install cfw a9lh on O3ds 11.2 following the official written guide. Enjoy :)

For people who don't like video guides. I respect your opinion as long as you are respectful and midful of what you say. If you don't like my content, it's fine. Just don't come here and say that videos are bad. If one knows what they are doing, they won't have problems. Besides, some people prefer videos to reading.
Thanks for your understanding :)

Last edited by Hunter-Yoshi,

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it's that fucking hard to to put up a guide that has screenshots and photos of every step taken? If you made a copy of 3DS guide but with images, it'd be million times better than a video guide with links to files that WILL be outdated. Also you failed to read the part which most of this thread touched where Yoshi monetized links to files he does not even own which is outright illegal. He's removed them now after A LOT of complaints, but that's where most of the hate came from to begin with.

If he really wanted to help this is not the way he'd have gone about it. No buts about it. I'm anxiously waiting for that one day, which WILL come one day where an user reports that they were bricked and they link to Yoshi's guide. Then you'll understand.
I still do understand the fact that what he did was illegal, but screen shots are the exact same as a video. You don't have to be harsh about it though.

Last edited by Prot8toPot8to_,

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it's that fucking hard to to put up a guide that has screenshots and photos of every step taken? If you made a copy of 3DS guide but with images, it'd be million times better than a video guide with links to files that WILL be outdated. Also you failed to read the part which most of this thread touched where Yoshi monetized links to files he does not even own which is outright illegal. He's removed them now after A LOT of complaints, but that's where most of the hate came from to begin with.

If he really wanted to help this is not the way he'd have gone about it. No buts about it. I'm anxiously waiting for that one day, which WILL come one day where an user reports that they were bricked and they link to Yoshi's guide. Then you'll understand.
Also if someone really can't understand the worded guide, maybe they aren't the kind of person who should be playing around with hacking a console.

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also if someone really can't understand the worded guide, maybe they aren't the kind of person who should be playing around with hacking a console.
I literally got done saying that there are dyslexic people out there. Also its not that hard to put in the video title "Outdated" and then update it later. Some methods of getting CFW still work like the safehax + fasthax compilation by zoogie, even though that would be considered "outdated", we still DO NOT have a system update yet... ...it still works depending on what system you have.

Last edited by Prot8toPot8to_,

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally got done saying that there are dyslexic people out there. Also its not that hard to put in the video title "Outdated" and then update it later. Some methods of getting CFW still work like the safehax + fasthax compilation by zoogie, even though that would be considered "outdated", we still DO NOT have a system update yet... ...it still works depending on what system you have.
1. Yes, and the CFW process has a lot of reading with or without a guide.
2. But did this person do that? No.
3. That method is risky and has 0 brick protection.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With running a CFW, you are bypassing system protection and because of that, there is always a risk of something going wrong. However, with a9lh, you can very easily fix that and restore your system if needed, but using the safehax + fasthax method has no way to recover a broken system. Also, that safehax + fasthax 2 in 1 build is a beta and doesn't work 100% of the time (at least from what i've heard.)

Hunter-Yoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Prot8toPot8to_ Thanks for your understanding. Some people will never admit anything even if you talk sense. look at someone here wishing people could brick their 3ds systems by using my video guide just to prove she is right. That's extremely mean...
@szymon170 . I also can't see comments on my video except for one comment. Some people ask me but I can't reply to them from comments. I only see them in the bell thingy but not visible in the comments section.
@ItsKipz. I have followed many video guides in the past and still is following some ( including 3ds stuff). We can't judge who is eligible install cfw to their 3ds. I made a disclaimer and people will follow it at their own risk and on their free will (I will delete or update my video should any substantial changes occur). I also included the link to the written official guide in the description.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The written guide is more than sufficient. If ppl need help, there's a discord server with helpers online 24/7. Video guides are pointless, as they are obsolete almost as soon as they're uploaded. Retarded people have followed the written guide just fine. (seriously) So there really is no justification for a video guide to exist other than to further confuse ppl.

Reactions: ItsKipz

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got Dyslexia, I can still read fine and understand words. Writing them on the otherhand....

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you use Luma3ds alone, you have to boot an exploit (No booting payloads when turning on your 3ds).
So, with a9lh, you can boot a payload like Decrypt9, and restore a backup.
And Luma3ds alone, doesn't have brick support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte