Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Take multiple shots to your chest, sometimes even your head, and you're often totally fine. But get sniped in the arm or even in the gun, and it's instant death.

I love when this happens, especially in games like BF Hardline that shows you where you were shot in multiplayer. Half the time it's just your leg that's shot and nothing else :lol: I mean, I guess technically if a bullet managed to hit your femoral artery you'd die from a leg shot :unsure:

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
On that note, it's perfectly normal that princesses have relationships with Italian plumbers (assuming he IS a plumber...it's not like you'll ever see him working). :P

-hacking a computer is easy and/or fun. It either comes down to holding down a button or playing pipe dream. :P
-no matter how dire the situation is, everyone waits for you if you need to change your gear or want to look at your map.
-as a mayor, it's deemed normal that you build and destroy houses instantly (okay...give or take a day, since the timescale is different)
-nobody interrupts their conversation with you if you start wandering around the place or even jump up and down their furniture.
-you can craft things like axes and pickaxes with your bare hands using nothing but a few basic ingredients.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The type weaknesses and strengths for Pokemon always bugged me, especially when it involved electric type's strengths and weaknesses.
like, water is conductive, so electrik is 2x
metal is suposed to be super conductive and electric makes half damage?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like, water is conductive, so electrik is 2x
metal is suposed to be super conductive and electric makes half damage?
Flying should be resistant as it's not grounded. Ground type should be weak to electric as it's grounded. It's flowing electricity that does damage, and it requires a ground to flow. That's not even getting into how games and comics have electricity fly around like it does, as it should just go to the nearest ground, not twenty meters to hit their target. Not without some weird ability that allows them to directly control the electricity after they release it, more along the line of some telekinetic ability.

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I shoot an MGS3 boss 3 times and knock his dumb ass down, he magically becomes invincible for a moment and is allowed to counterattack me, especially a certain old fart who enjoys using stun grenades and another douche who just loves blasting me with a flamethrower. Basically, once you knock a boss down, get outta the way and hit the deck.

oh and also bosses can can like 20 tranq darts before getting stoned & succumbing :lol:

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
1-You can go randomly into tall grass and get free RUPEES.
2-If you die you come back to life.
3-Everyone seems to want your help and you're the only one who can do it.
4-Your girlfriend is completely helpless and hasn't taken a self defense course to save her life, hence she always gets trapped in a dungeon and you have to go off and save her.
5-Your small bag can apparently carry 99x Potions, Pokeballs, Elixers, Furniture Pieces, Magical Items, yet apparently you don't have to worry about carrying food when going on your adventure cause everything else is far more important.

Reactions: Deleted User

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
On receiving a "no" answer to the question "Do you understand?" the standard response is to make no effort to further explain the situation, rather simply repeat the exact same thing you just said in the hope that second time around you'll suddenly get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs