Marblboro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello Everybody

I would like to ask if there is some programm for PC (like wii U uSB Helper) for download the games to my PS3.

I just managed to fix the issue with version 5.5.2 of the wii U, thanks to the help of the guys on this site.

So I would like to do the same thing on the PS3. I am providing a guide for Hack, but where am I taking the games?

Thanks for your help

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everybody

I would like to ask if there is some programm for PC (like wii U uSB Helper) for download the games to my PS3.

I just managed to fix the issue with version 5.5.2 of the wii U, thanks to the help of the guys on this site.

So I would like to do the same thing on the PS3. I am providing a guide for Hack, but where am I taking the games?

Thanks for your help
There is no similar program for the PS3 to my knowledge, and unfortunately it is against the rules for us to tell you where to find games (or at least to provide a link/name). Google's your friend if you need to, say, find a PS3 iso.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an app like this does exist. it downloads the god link as well as the rap file. the game had to have been purchased by someone to add it to the database. if u go to sony computer entertainment's website, sign in, then go to your download list, it will tell you the download link for the game. then, for the license, you need your idps, act.dat,, and rif files to create a rap. that's how it's done basically. you can get the rif file name by using the content id, so you'll know which is which. the app in question is a database of these links and licenses.

Reactions: kineticUk

Marblboro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is no similar program for the PS3 to my knowledge, and unfortunately it is against the rules for us to tell you where to find games (or at least to provide a link/name). Google's your friend if you need to, say, find a PS3 iso.

sorry,,,never aks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality