Hacking Version 11 Downgrade error[?]

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I've followed everything on Plailect's tutorial until the system transfer..

Once I've transferred, the DSiWare wasn't transferred to the target 3DS.
What happens now? Will I still be able to do it?

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've followed everything on Plailect's tutorial until the system transfer..

Once I've transferred, the DSiWare wasn't transferred to the target 3DS.
What happens now? Will I still be able to do it?

Did you swap the sd cards at the end of sys transfer? This step is a must, it asks if you want to move DSiWare to SD and at the end it tell you to swap sd so that it can install the dsiware in the new system. If you already let the console reset and create a home folder it may be too late... Next time don't forget this crucial step.

Check old sd card, if you have a folder sdmc:\Nintendo 3DS\<id0>\<id1>\Nintendo DSiWare

If the above folder is present and not empty then you missed this step.

You must now wait 7 days then transfer back to reinstall hax and another 7 days to try again this time moving the DSiWare titles correctly...

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Did you swap the sd cards at the end of sys transfer? This step is a must, it asks if you want to move DSiWare to SD and at the end it tell you to swap sd so that it can install the dsiware in the new system. If you already let the console reset and create a home folder it may be too late... Next time don't forget this crucial step.

Check old sd card, if you have a folder sdmc:\Nintendo 3DS\<id0>\<id1>\Nintendo DSiWare

If the above folder is present and not empty then you missed this step.

You must now wait 7 days then transfer back to reinstall hax and another 7 days to try again this time moving the DSiWare titles correctly...
Ah. So I must've swapped the SD cards of #1 and #2 before transferring, yeah?

EDIT: Yeah, still there.

Last edited by KanterZ,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. So I must've swapped the SD cards of #1 and #2 before transferring, yeah?

When you are doing the system transfer it asks you if you want to move DSiWare titles, then at the end it tells you to use source SD card on target 3DS. This is all part of the step by step instructions on the 3DS when doing the system transfer.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
When you are doing the system transfer it asks you if you want to move DSiWare titles, then at the end it tells you to use source SD card on target 3DS. This is all part of the step by step instructions on the 3DS when doing the system transfer.

I see, now.
Thank you very much.

I'll close this now

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, now.
Thank you very much.

I'll close this now

Best of luck, just wait 7 days and transfer back to source 3DS so you can re-download DSiWare game and install hax. Then try transferring again to target 3DS in 7 more days this time swapping SD card when prompted at the end by 3DS.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Best of luck, just wait 7 days and transfer back to source 3DS so you can re-download DSiWare game and install hax. Then try transferring again to target 3DS in 7 more days this time swapping SD card when prompted at the end by 3DS.
Or couldn't I just Format Target 3DS and format Source 3DS then link NNID to Source 3DS then waiting 7 days before re-transferring to the Target 3DS? :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or couldn't I just Format Target 3DS and format Source 3DS then link NNID to Source 3DS then waiting 7 days before re-transferring to the Target 3DS? :D
Oh, wait.. Nevermind.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

if you system format, I suppose you can create a new NNID on source 3DS then buy DSiWare game again. After that yes you can try again in 7 days.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
if you system format, I suppose you can create a new NNID on source 3DS then buy DSiWare game again. After that yes you can try again in 7 days.
Last question.. Just to clarify it..

After the transfer is done, the Target 3DS reboots, yea? Then it will ask to move the DSiWare from the SD Card to the Nand.
Suppose I didn't change the SD card, it'll loop to "There's no DSiWare present in the MicroSD Card" until I click "Don't move" yeah?

Is this the part where I should swap the SD Cards? Thanks, really. Big help.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last question.. Just to clarify it..

After the transfer is done, the Target 3DS reboots, yea? Then it will ask to move the DSiWare from the SD Card to the Nand.
Suppose I didn't change the SD card, it'll loop to "There's no DSiWare present in the MicroSD Card" until I click "Don't move" yeah?

Is this the part where I should swap the SD Cards? Thanks, really. Big help.

Yes, I believe that's where I swapped mine at. I suppose you can also do it when the 3DS tells you the SD card should now be used with the target 3DS.

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Haven't all the DSiware games that are compatible with downgrading been pulled just recently? I see I am no longer allowed to re-download Fieldrunners.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't all the DSiware games that are compatible with downgrading been pulled just recently? I see I am no longer allowed to re-download Fieldrunners.

Hmmm now that is a good point, I didn't notice his region. Legends of Exidia is still up in NA, but you are right he won't be able to buy or re-download in EUR.

@KanterZ did you make a NAND backup prior to the system transfer with the DSiWare game installed? If so, what I think will work is the following:

1) Wait 1 week and transfer back from stock 3DS to cfw 3ds.
2) Restore NAND backup on cfw 3ds which will have a valid ticket for legends of exidia.
3) Wait 1 week and trasfer back to try again.

If you don't have a NAND backup then you are out of luck and will require a hardmod I'm afraid.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm using a US version and that Legends of Exidia is still up in the US eShop.
I'll do that. Thanks!

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I also got that similar situation.
The difference was that NOTHING got present in my N3DS including the NNID.
I had to link manually the NNID. (Server-Side was confirmed to be transferred but auto linked NNID wasn't)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2