Gaming Valhalla Knights 3 - 20hrs in and... WTF? (Not just Sexy Time)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I doubt many people are playing this game due to it's predecessors on the PSP being pretty terrible.
I'm about 20hrs in and enjoy the game play, it is a complete grind fest and has awful load times. But underneath it's rough edges, is a fun, rewarding JRPG.

Before the game came out some outlets posted articles about the Sexy Time (that's really what it's called!) mini game, where you can gift practically any NPC in the game (Male or Female, Human or Elf/Beast!) certain items in order to initiate a round of Sexy Time.

st1.jpg

st2.jpg

st3.jpg

st4.jpg

6ciq.jpg

st5.jpg

When a round of Sexy Time starts, you have to rub the screen as fast as possible all over to pleasure your chosen NPC. Do this enough times and you will fill a heart on the heart gauge and once the gauge is full, you get to spend a night with them at the Love Hotel. I haven't got to spend the night with my girl yet as I only have filled 3 of the 5 levels of the heart gauge, but I intend to see it through :wub:

This is all a bit of fun and while I find it really weird I am certainly not offended by it. Whether a female gamer would be is another matter, but of course she could do Sexy Time to a male (or female) NPC, if she felt inclined. The whole setup is completely optional.

Now today I just finished a quest, and I was pretty gob smacked by it, just the fact that it actually existed within the game. I hadn't heard of it before playing so it came as a complete surprise and I found it funny enough to share with you guys. So here it is:

Some guy asked me to track down a beautiful girl hidden somewhere in the prison (the game's hub world). I found her and she told me to meet her in another area and ran off. The area she mentioned is where you usually battle so I was a bit suspect from the minute she left. Anyway, I decided to go to the meeting place.

I found her in the area she mentioned and to my surprise I had to fight a whole group of female enemies of various races.
Upon destroying them with my over-leveled party, I was offered a reward, but told not to ask for anything perverted:

st6.jpg

WTF!? Why would I ask for something perverted? Do I even have the option of asking for something perverted?

Oh yes, it turns out I do:

st7.jpg

Items, cash or strip.
...Wait, what? ...STRIP..? Hmn...
Items could be phat loot, I'm OK for monies... I really want to see them strip!?

I actually chose items at first, expecting some sweet armor, or maybe a weapon, at the expense of losing the strip option... She gave me 5 crappy Heal Aid Items (HP Potions) and to my good fortune the other two options remained on the screen!
So I chose money, she gave me 8000 gold iirc, and then, to my surprise the Strip option remained.

I have never come across a scenario like this in over 30 years of gaming.

There was no option to back out of what was about to happen, even if I had wanted to. I didn't want to, of course.
I clicked on Strip, waited, the screen flashed pink and the following occurred:

st8.jpg

st9.jpg

st10.jpg

st11.jpg

st12.jpg

st13.jpg

st14.jpg

st15.jpg

Really!? REALLY!? ...WTF!?

st16.jpg

Hmn, bit late to be getting prude, amirite?

After the event the girls felt a little embarrassed, understandably so.
So did I...
Kinda:

st17.jpg

At least I'd left a good impression:

st18.jpg

That was good to know.
But I'd never do the dirty on my beloved Isabelle!

st19.jpg

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA GOOD OL' M8 HOPE YE MISSES DON'T SEE THESE SCREENS M8EY AY! GOOD OL THUGGARD EVEN GETTIN ALONG WITH THE LADIES INSIDE VIDEO GAMES THESE DAYS. HE SURE IS A BLOKE INDEED. I SAY OL' CHAP THIS BE SOME GOOD READ HERE, I HAD ME JOLLIES EH?! HOHO HOPE YE HAVE FUN WHEN YE GET YE MITS ON THAT NEW PS4. PIP PIP CHEERIO, MUM'S THE WORD, TEA TIME, CRUMPETS WITH YE TEA M8EY? BOB'S YE UNCLE

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh lawdy. I've actually been curious about this game for awhile, I see it on Amazon and at Gamestop but I've never seen gameplay. I'll watch an IGN review for it.

EDIT: Oof, $30 is too much for my blood at the moment, Perhaps when it goes on sale I'll give it a whirl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.