Hacking Uwizard: All-In-One Wii U PC Program

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a SM3DW WUD file zipped(4.04 GB, lol) but I don't have enough space in my disk to unzip it, because it's 23GB... :(

If you use WinRAR RAR5 compression, you can get Super Mario 3D World to fit in 2.5GB. :D

I'm also going to make a Wii U Scrubber feature for Uwizard. It will zero all unused data so NTFS native compression can work on the WUD!

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If you use WinRAR RAR5 compression, you can get Super Mario 3D World to fit in 2.5GB. :D

I'm also going to make a Wii U Scrubber feature for Uwizard. It will zero all unused data so NTFS native compression can work on the WUD!

That is a feature i'm looking forward to, hopefully it won't be too hard to implement/release :P
(and thank you for your work :D)

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, noobish question probably, but why can't I type anything into the boxes asking for the game info, like the title key and game name?

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I was wondering if you have any update regarding your progress on the nus downloader part of Uwizard, or anything else ?

I was on vacation until today. My next major update should have NUS Downloader U and should be out within a couple of weeks. After that, I'll try to add NWPlayer123's SARCPack.

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can find Wii U ISOs here. :yayu:

For giggles I clicked the first link on a school computer, then the link shortener thing that makes you wait and apparently the next download link is full of malware as chrome wouldn't let it go and I kept getting those stupid pops that were like do you want to stay on this page: yes or no and wouldn't leave until I killed chrome ~

gbatemp conspiracy they want to gib you da virus :tpi:

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on vacation until today. My next major update should have NUS Downloader U and should be out within a couple of weeks. After that, I'll try to add NWPlayer123's SARCPack.

What will NUS Downloader U do, practically? I understand that it downloads the updates (system updates I'm pretty sure), but what will we be able to do with those?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What will NUS Downloader U do, practically? I understand that it downloads the updates (system updates I'm pretty sure), but what will we be able to do with those?

It can also download things off the eShop(? Question mark? I think?) so you can look into the filesystem of stuff like game updates and DLC if you have the tickets for them. I dunno where you would get the tickets, though

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NUS Downloader U should (in theory) be able download anything the Wii U can. System updates, software updates, and hopefully even some eShop programs and DLC. Some of the binaries will need currently unreleased keys to decrypt (like cafe2wii needs the Starbuck Ancast key). I honestly don't know all the uses for the downloadable files. Most of them are probably only useful to devs at this time, but once IOSU mods and stuff go public, then I expect it will become much more useful.

Reactions: Margen67

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question for Mr. Mysterio: does this app have an internal updater? And if not, is that something you would consider for the next update?

Yes it does. Under the settings tab there is a check for updates button. It check for updates to the gamedatabase from GameTDB, and it checks for updates to the whole program. (Of course, it doesn't just CHECK for updates. If it finds updates, then it installs them. :P) However, it does not check for updates each time the program is run.

Reactions: Margen67

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it does. Under the settings tab there is a check for updates button. It check for updates to the gamedatabase from GameTDB, and it checks for updates to the whole program. (Of course, it doesn't just CHECK for updates. If it finds updates, then it installs them. :P) However, it does not check for updates each time the program is run.

Nice! In that case I'll download it this weekend! If it didn't, I was gonna wait for the version with NUSDownloaderU (Because otherwise it would be kind of useless to me, since I don't typically collect roms unless there's a practical application for them)

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! In that case I'll download it this weekend! If it didn't, I was gonna wait for the version with NUSDownloaderU (Because otherwise it would be kind of useless to me, since I don't typically collect roms unless there's a practical application for them)

The main thing I do with my Wii U ROMs is rip the soundtracks for my MP3 player. :D

My favorite is Twisted Mansion from Mario Kart 8.

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, hey, I forgot you could do that!! Then heck yes I'm ripping the MK8 soundtrack! XD

You can get MasterF0x's BFSTM decoding tool here.

I just got a stroke of GENIUS: I could (if it's OK with MasterF0x) add his BFSTM decoder to Uwizard!!! :yayu:

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get MasterF0x's tool here.

I just got a stroke of GENIUS: I could (if it's OK with MasterF0x) add his BFSTM decoder to Uwizard!!! :yayu:

PLEASE

Edit: If you manage to add everything that's been suggested in the next release, it will definitely warrant a version number "1.1.0"

Reactions: Mr. Mysterio

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uwizard 1.1.0 is here!

I am pleased to announce that Uwizard is no longer in beta! I have added many major features (including the long-awaited NUS Downloader U) and rigorously tested each one! You may either manually download Uwizard 1.1.0 here, or if you've already downloaded Uwizard, click the "Check For Updates" button in the "Settings" tab and it will automatically update while keeping your entered keys and settings!

Changes:
- NUS Downloader U added.
- BFSTM decoder added.
- List selection of Wii U games added.
- Minor bug fixes.

The features I hope to add in the next version are:
- Yaz0/SARC Manager
- BFLIM Decoder
- BFSTM to WAV Compiler

I welcome any questions, suggestions, or comments! (or any other form of feedback that doesn't fall into one of those three categories :P)

PS: I included several NUS Updates in the list on Uwizard that I have verified are downloadable and extractable, but there are many more available. I attached a list of NUS titles available for download, but they may not all download and/or extract properly.

Attachments

• Wii U NUS Title List.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 390

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.