ROM Hack USUM IPS Patches

ErickLopez2415

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the AlwaysShinyForNotShinyLock and ShinyLockRemoval in one patch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll also throw in my favorite patches. AllRename-able,CatchTrainerPokemon,GuaranteeCatch,NoOutline,QuickHatch, and Shiny chance 25%.
Thank you very much

Mimikyuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay I am using NTR Stream for streaming my videos along with disablenfc.ips patch but whenever i try to soft-reset my pokemon ultra moon game my stream freezes so i just want to ask if there is any particular patch for allowing soft resets while streaming pokemon ultra moon? I saw many people doing that and who are streaming the game using NTR.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I am using NTR Stream for streaming my videos along with disablenfc.ips patch but whenever i try to soft-reset my pokemon ultra moon game my stream freezes so i just want to ask if there is any particular patch for allowing soft resets while streaming pokemon ultra moon? I saw many people doing that and who are streaming the game using NTR.
ntr issue. nothing to do with game or patch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yes.
unpack the game.
apply the ips to code.bin.
repack the game.
done

Argon11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I have no access to a laptop right now so I need help from someone to combine codes for me. All I need is 100% catch rate and 70% shiny rate codes combined. Thanks in advance :)

PokeMaster99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I correct in saying there's no way to edit wormhole rarity?
For example, a patch that would make Blue Wormholes more likely, or a patch that would make the Legendary border more likely - I am having a hell of a time getting Legendaries from the waterfall (blue) wormhole.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Am I correct in saying there's no way to edit wormhole rarity?
For example, a patch that would make Blue Wormholes more likely, or a patch that would make the Legendary border more likely - I am having a hell of a time getting Legendaries from the waterfall (blue) wormhole.
It is possible. Someone (SciresM, I believe) actually already gave us the location of the code in the code.bin file. It's just that nobody has looked into it yet. I'd love to but I have next to no experience with 3DS Assembly.

PokeMaster99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's possible to affect wormhole rarity?
BUMP BUMP BUMP - this NEEDS to be a thing.

Hey Ericjwg or anyone else experienced with creating 3DS codes: do this. Please. This NEEDS to be on the To-Do list for IPS patches or cheat menus. Or pk3DS. Wherever it's done, I don't care. This needs, nay, deserves to exist.

MichiS97

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's possible to affect wormhole rarity?
BUMP BUMP BUMP - this NEEDS to be a thing.

Hey Ericjwg or anyone else experienced with creating 3DS codes: do this. Please. This NEEDS to be on the To-Do list for IPS patches or cheat menus. Or pk3DS. Wherever it's done, I don't care. This needs, nay, deserves to exist.
Believe me mate, I feel the same way :D

MichiS97

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got the elf loaded up in IDA Pro now, no idea how to find LunaSolDive.text though.
Closest I get is this:
1kOz3oF.png

Then again , I just found at that this is a thing, so I'm not gonna mess with that anymore :P
  • Step1
Using plugin and 3ds
Search address which is stored warp year by the message after entering the wormhole
In my ultra sun,this address is 0x32DE30E0 fixed

• Step2
Using Citra+GDB,
Set write access break point at the address found step1,then enter wormhole
2 line above the break line,you will find this year was loaded from R4 + 0x04
In my environment,break at 0x00385354 and R4 is 0x32DE30E0

• Step3
DURING playing mini game,
set write access break point at the address R4+0x04 found step2(0x32DE30E4),and enter the wormhole
In my environment,break at 0x006F3748

• Step4
If you modify R5 of the code 0x006F3748,you can change the wormhole year

If you modify R1 of the code 0x006F3754,you can change the wormhole color
0:While(UltraBeast),1:Red,2:Blue,3:Yellow,4:Green

If you modify R0 of the code 0x006F3760,you can change the wormhole rarity
0: Normal,1: SingleRing ,2: DoubleRing,3: DoubleAuraRing

Last edited by MichiS97,

PokeMaster99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice! Now that you isolated the break points and addresses, we just need someone to convert this into a cheat menu code or IPS patch 'normies' like me can use.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with ymyn new cheat.
add No. 25

...Whoa! So all the banned mons, including mythicals? This was something I wished for as far back as Emerald, and the only things I know that could do that were romhacks, no Gen 6 romhack whitelisted those banned mons, now in this day, an IPS patch can do that. Wow. Is this because they are unbanned in non-Super Battle Tree and it's just some kind of tinkering to make it include Supers and Battle Royal?

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...Whoa! So all the banned mons, including mythicals? This was something I wished for as far back as Emerald, and the only things I know that could do that were romhacks, no Gen 6 romhack whitelisted those banned mons, now in this day, an IPS patch can do that. Wow. Is this because they are unbanned in non-Super Battle Tree and it's just some kind of tinkering to make it include Supers and Battle Royal?
maybe or maybe not, idk:P
from the cheat, what I can tell is, based on my limited knowledge about asm:
ymyn managed to get the offset of a branch code that used to jump to a function used for PM tier detection in those battle facilities. (RE the code.bin or debug the game with gdb)
the cheat overwrites this branch code with "mov r0, #0" (set register0 to 0). the original function has a "move r0, #1" at the end. so cheat is used to skip detection function and tweak some kind of flag i think?

Reactions: RustInPeace

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlwaysShinyForNotLockedPM plugin doesnt work for normal Pokemon in Ultra Wormhole... :(
Because they're not locked in the conventional sense. Wormhole non-legends can be shiny without cheating. They abide by separate calculations that guarantee either 0% or 100% "chance", as it were, as opposed to normal shiny locks that are 0% every time. It's just decided when you go through the wormhole instead of when you encounter the Pokémon.

Basically, wait for wormhole-related cheats to show up in AnalogMan's NTR plugin. It's easy enough to get them without cheating anyways.

Last edited by Heartcage,
Reactions: Sonansune

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime