ROM Hack USUM IPS Patches

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a piece of advice, if you're using mergeTool and it still fails after you've DL'd the .dll and put the files in the right location, try using a different OS. I was using Windows 7 U and every time I used MT, I kept getting errors in cmd; I switched to my Windows 10 laptop and mergeTool performed as expected.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Just a piece of advice, if you're using mergeTool and it still fails after you've DL'd the .dll and put the files in the right location, try using a different OS. I was using Windows 7 U and every time I used MT, I kept getting errors in cmd; I switched to my Windows 10 laptop and mergeTool performed as expected.
I used Windows ultimate and that stills works. o.O

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lucky, but my W7 continually failed after installing many .dll files, even python36. I guess if people definitely can not get mergeTool to work, they should try a different OS.
or just inatall pyThon and use script version

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you add Receive Egg from Daycare cheat?
which means receiving eggs all the time. doing this, you cant change breeder pokemon unless you disable the patch. highly suggest using cheat version instead...

Reactions: pikatsu

Bio_liquid0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with the EXPx100 IPS.

I use an N3DSXL (11.6.0-39U, Luma 8.1.1) with the Cartridge of US. The Cartridge contains a savefile converted from UM.

Every time I try to use this exp patch (un/merged) the game crashes when I select a move that guarantees a KO vs the opposing pokemon.
I have tested with/out exp boosts in game and regardless crash persists. Others I have shared this issue with has had none with the exp patch (un/merged), both of whom had either the Eshop digital copy and the other downloaded using Freeshop on N3DSXLs respectively.

Last edited by Bio_liquid0,
Reactions: Xiphiidae

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having issues with the EXPx100 IPS.

I use an N3DSXL (11.6.0-39U, Luma 8.1.1) with the Cartridge of US. The Cartridge contains a savefile converted from UM.

Every time I try to use this exp patch (un/merged) the game crashes when I select a move that guarantees a KO vs the opposing pokemon.
I have tested with/out exp boosts in game and regardless crash persists. Others I have shared this issue with has had none with the exp patch (un/merged), both of whom had either the Eshop digital copy and the other downloaded using Freeshop on N3DSXLs respectively.
patches are version specific.
are you using the correct patch?
US uses US patches. UM uses UM patches.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to pile on the questions constantly being asked but, would it be possible to make a camera zoom ips? It wouldn't need to be like the ntr version that can be toggled (not that I think it's possible to have toggle-able ips patches)

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to pile on the questions constantly being asked but, would it be possible to make a camera zoom ips? It wouldn't need to be like the ntr version that can be toggled (not that I think it's possible to have toggle-able ips patches)
it's possible to have toggle-able ips, but it requires MASSIVE RE work, involve way too much effort. (Im not capable of doing it)
for ppl capable of doing it, they won't do it. (REALLY NOT MUCH ppl in the scene can do that)

for zoom cheat, sorry it can't made into ips.
current code uses a conditional command to detect 0x8000000 memregion and jump to customize function(core code), this memregion beyonds code.bin offset range. the core code can be added to code.bin. but it's useless with out the jump code in 0x8000000.

Reactions: Garblant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end